1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied TH3B3ASTDR4GON's Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TH3B3ASTDR4GON, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TH3B3ASTDR4GON

TH3B3ASTDR4GON Popular Meeper

IGN: TH3B3ASTDR4GON
    Date/Time: Saturday around 10pm US Eastern
    Reason: Racist and Inappropriate msg'ing
    Ban Length: 3 days
    Staff Member: 1quaz
    Why we should consider your appeal: I admit the the actions however I do now believe this was worth a 3 day ban. Maybe a kick or 7 hour temp ban but not 3 days. I really am truly sorry and i want to play on meepcraft tonight, its urgent.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

2. Swearing/Language

This includes all swearing/language that the staff or community consider inappropriate. Minor infractions will incur punishments listed below, however if language contains sexual content, drug-related or other severe hate-related content (including but not limited to racial, religious, sexual orientation, etc) there will be up to a 3-7 day temp-ban issued with no warnings. Mild sexual content will incur a 1-3 day temp ban with no warning.

3. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

The rule states that 3 is minimum for racial comments.

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I suggest you actually take a look at our rules, you love to call everyone out but trip up on basic knowledge of server rules. You admit it had racial content. Racial content is a MINIMUM 3 DAY BAN according to the rules, so I deny this. I don't understand how you failed to understand when I said 'denied' on your last appeal a few days ago, what was unclear about this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.