1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Temporary Farewell (Final requests)

Discussion in 'Other' started by Legocreator2013, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

Months have past and despite multiple updates with windows and Minecraft my issue with being unable to run multiplayer is still not fixed. I have given up on attempting to fix this. My only hope is when I get around to getting a new pc (one not 8 years old) I will be able to rejoin playing with you all again.

Please do your best to accomplish my two final requests that I cannot do myself.

1. For STAFF to please take care of: Delete my pwarp. once I hopefully make my return to Minecraft with a new PC I will find my account drained of money. Please delete my pwarp. Also please do not take its name super quickly. I will eventually return and when I do I will reopen the pwarp.

2. Probably something for Peachstreet staff more than anyone else: as a builder for Peachstreet I do not get taxed. you may remove my plot from /pwarp Peachstreet if you wish. but I ask that you complete my castle build. I was waiting for 1.12 to complete it so I could use the new blocks. Unfortunately, Multiplayer stopped working for no reason. I was unable to finish the final step.

The back right tower has a secret passage under the ladder. Navigate your way around the Iron bars until you reach a drop down point in the center. That is the vault door. Fall down into the water. Inside are riches I stored in there worth well over $300k. In the center of the massive room I dug out by hand, construct a statue of me using 1.12 blocks. This was my final step. I never got the chance to complete it. Considering all the effort I put into that plot, I am disappointed that I never could finish what I spent hours on over the course of 6 months. If you will grant me this request I will send photos of a model in the lesser windows 10 edition that I built.

Also there may or may not be more secrets on the plot I never told anyone about. Enjoy trying to find them!
    I hope to see you all soon when the time is right. God bless!

2. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

I don't think this is possible for staff to do unless they have access to your account, but I don't know.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

They can but they wont lmao

Legocreator2013 likes this.
  4. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Can't he just delete his own warp lol

5. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

did u even read it lol

he cant log on

SuperDyl likes this.
  6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Sad to see you go! I hope everything turns out to be alright and you can come back :) Never give up your hope!

SuperDyl likes this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

minechat

BlackJack likes this.
  8. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

O