1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Technostorm's Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Boktor, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Technostorm354
    Date/Time: 17/12/13 4:30Pm
    Reason: Glitch Exploitation/X-Ray
    Ban Length: Permenent
    Staff Member: DevilSpawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Because i was trying to help my friend Dicktogs Find Spawners So I Looked Up On Youtube And Saw This Glitch I Tried It And 1 Day And A Half Later I Get Banned I Really Dident Mean To Xray I Just Tried To Help My Friend, So Please Take Me Back I Wont Ever Do It Again. :(

2. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

We take xraying and glitch exploitation very seriously because cheaters make the server less fun for all of the other players. When you use hacks and glitches to find valuable resources, you do two things: you take away resources that others would have found legitimately, and you decrease the value of the items for the entire server by flooding the market with your ill-gotten gains. It is for this reason that we are constantly watchful for xrayers; we found your abuse recently during one such search.

Unfortunately, we cannot unban you at this time. In the future, perhaps a month or so from now when you have learned to appreciate Meepcraft and respect its players, we may consider another appeal. For now, this appeal is denied.

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

I would however like to know if Dicktogs was aware you were x-raying for the spawners? And for what reason were you x-raying for Dicktogs?

4. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

I Told Her It Was A From A Video I Saw And She Said Is It Bannable And I Thought No So I Said No But We Dident Get Anything From It Nothing

5. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

Ik You Have Already Rejected/Declined But Please Let Me HAve A Second Chance I Just Got Premium Today And I Was Having So Much Fun Helping The Town I Really Dident Mean to cheat

6. shains

shains never stop fighting

It is not acceptable. Denied.

DevilSpawn112 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.