1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied TastyBurntToast Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TastyBurntToast, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TastyBurntToast

TastyBurntToast New Meeper

IGN: TastyBurntToast
    Date/Time: November 30th, 2013
    Reason: Duping
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal:

When I logged on I was extremely surprised to be banned for duping. I'll start this off by saying I would never obtain items illegally to give myself an advantage above others. This is a high act of cheating in the game and disgusts me. To summarize that up, I did not dupe.

My guess is that my account password was too obvious (it was my Minecraft Forums username, not sure what I was thinking) and someone got a hold of it to cheat on the Meepcraft server. There have been times when I have gotten errors while attempting to join the server that say "You are logged on at a different location" and it takes me at least an before I'm able to join. Even when I restart my Minecraft client I still get the error. I have also been a 80$+ donator and moderator on a very recently closed down server if that increases the chance of someone searching for my password.

If this appeal does get accepted, I would be more than happy if the staff acquire my belongings if it hasn't already been collected.

Please review this post carefully. If you have any inquiries about my appeal, please do not hesitate to privately dispatch correspondence via the mail receptacle program.

Cordially signed,

TastyBurntToast

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi toast,

I will send you the proof I have via conversation. I removed the post because it contains means of duping. We can continue the conversation there. If you would like another mod+ to evaluate the proof, I will reopen this ban appeal for someone to look at.

Shain

3. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

This appeal is denied, the evidence is very clear. Your account is you're responsibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.