1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

(tactg97) Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Nate grant, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate grant

Nate grant New Meeper

In Game Name: Tactg97
    Mic use: Very Much
    Timezone: Central Time Zone
    Hours online per weekday: 6-10 Hours
    Hours online per weekend: 8-10 Hours
    Position Changes: citizen -> Helper
    Hey guys I'm a Nate Grant, (tactg97)

I'm applying for a helper application for the server because I'm always wanting to help people when they shout and need something and love keeping up on whats new on the server!!!
    im 14 and love playing on meep and am on about 6-8 hours a day and always available to help!!!!!

I always am finding new ways to think of "how can i help the server today????" and i like helping a lot and watching how mods and helpers benefit the server. I love playing many games and see how the citizens are different from assistants and helpers, the helpers are straight to the point and very helpful. I hope to be there someday :) thanks guys,

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied, please use the entire format if you decide to reapply in no less than two weeks.

I also suggest that you;
    - Increase in game activity. I haven't seen you in game before, and we are only an hour apart. Be helpful and friendly in game.
    - Increase your forums activity. Your first post being a Helper application is unacceptable. Post constructive posts in Suggestions, Staff Recruitment, Q&A, and Report a Bug especially, but also just generally be active and friendly.
    - Familiarize yourself with our rules and requirements, like the format.
    - Ensure you have all the accounts required, like TeamSpeak and Skype.

There are a large amount of guides here on the forums to help you out on your next application, including one you can see if you just scroll down from the format.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.