1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Survivingsword11's Helper Application

1. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Accepted for interview

2. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: SurvivingSword11

Skype (Yes/No): Yes (PM me for info)

Teamspeak Username: SurvivingSword11 (I have really improved my

Mic use: Often on Skype, not as often on TS (Mostly poke people information that I would like to add)

Timezone: EST United Statese

Hours online per weekday: 2-4

Hours online per weekend: 4-6

Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod): Elite --->> Helper

Introduction:
    Hello!! I'm SurvivingSword11 and I like to be called Surv. What most of you do not know is I love sports. I watch SportsCenter every morning on TV. I also love computers. When I grow up I want to create a video game or go into a financial occupation like a stockbroker or investor. I love spending time with my family. I am known as being very kind to everyone and being a leader at my school. I also take advanced honors classes and I am a favorite of my multimedia class teacher. I am not just a nice guy but I have some hidden humor and like cracking a joke. I realize anything I do or say online leads back to me so I always try to be on my best behavior and kind as much as possible. In my time I have been playing MeepCraft there has been a lot of change, and currently I have seen some people do things that are against the rules and get away with it. I can't help but feel I have to do something about it so here is my application.

Why you should be Helper/Moderator

· Experience

I have been playing MeepCraft for about a year and a half. I know all the basic commands and have made many friends. I also am experienced on other servers and with plugins. I am currently learning Java Coding and C++ so I can make videogames.

· Work Ethic

Since I am only 14 I have had no real job yet. But through that I am able to obtain an honor roll status and be part of my schools honor society. I never quit doing something if it’s not done right and I ALWAYS try my best no matter what.

· Dedication

I spend a lot of my time on MeepCraft. I have been playing for about 2 years (As stated above), although there are other servers I have tried out I always come back to MeepCraft and this time I am here to stay.

· Involvement

I have been able to obtain the Well-Known member on forums and try to be very involved in the community (I check forums about 5 times a day and sometimes read through posts for hours). I usually spend time on all the servers Meep has to offer. Lately I have been spending the most time at Terrarium and trying to better my pvp skills, yet I still go into towns and kitpvp very often.

· Performance

I have been very involved in sports and know what it’s like to be a team player. I feel like when if I become staff I can use this to better my performance as a staff member. I usually call the staff members a "Team" because to be staff you have to know how to work together. You can't go anywhere in life if you just work by yourself.

Weaknesses:

Humor- Sometimes I let jokes get in the way of my work being accomplished, I will crack a joke every once and a while that may not be deemed appropriate by everyone on the server and that is a definite problem I am trying to work on.

Competitiveness- I am very competitive. This is a big one. This really shows when I PVP, I know I am not as good as a lot of the pvpers on the server but

I never admit it. I always try to be better than people, whereas I know sometimes you have to accept your differences. This also shows in real life, I don't back down from a challenge, especially in basketball. When someone asks me to play a game, no matter their height or appearance I don't back down, sometimes this can lead to a downfall. I know this is something I really need to work on.

Activity- This is also a big weakness. My parents are very strict with the time I am allowed to play on the computer and other video games. Therefore they give me a weekly schedule on what days I can play and how long. This summer I have been a lot more active but I usually don't play on Sundays because of church and Thursdays because of other activities I take part in (Baseball games). This is something I have been trying to work on with my parents and come to terms with them to allow me to play for a longer period of time. They also don’t allow me to talk to strangers online very often which is why I often just poke on TS or chat over Skype. I am very active on my Skype so the most helpful place to chat is on there.

Conclusion:

In conclusion this is my helper application. I know I should be staff because of my experience, work ethic, dedication, involvement, and ingame performance. I never am mean to other players and know I should work on my humor getting in the way of work, competitiveness, and activity in-game. Thank you for reading my application!!

-Surv