1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Survivingsword11's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by SurvivingSword11, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: SurvivingSword11

Skype (Yes/No): Yes (PM me for info)

Teamspeak Username: SurvivingSword11 (I have really improved my

Mic use: Often on Skype, not as often on TS (Mostly poke people information that I would like to add)

Timezone: EST United Statese

Hours online per weekday: 2-4

Hours online per weekend: 4-6

Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod): Elite --->> Helper

Introduction:
    Hello!! I'm SurvivingSword11 and I like to be called Surv. What most of you do not know is I love sports. I watch SportsCenter every morning on TV. I also love computers. When I grow up I want to create a video game or go into a financial occupation like a stockbroker or investor. I love spending time with my family. I am known as being very kind to everyone and being a leader at my school. I also take advanced honors classes and I am a favorite of my multimedia class teacher. I am not just a nice guy but I have some hidden humor and like cracking a joke. I realize anything I do or say online leads back to me so I always try to be on my best behavior and kind as much as possible. In my time I have been playing MeepCraft there has been a lot of change, and currently I have seen some people do things that are against the rules and get away with it. I can't help but feel I have to do something about it so here is my application.

Why you should be Helper/Moderator

· Experience

I have been playing MeepCraft for about a year and a half. I know all the basic commands and have made many friends. I also am experienced on other servers and with plugins. I am currently learning Java Coding and C++ so I can make videogames.

· Work Ethic

Since I am only 14 I have had no real job yet. But through that I am able to obtain an honor roll status and be part of my schools honor society. I never quit doing something if it’s not done right and I ALWAYS try my best no matter what.

· Dedication

I spend a lot of my time on MeepCraft. I have been playing for about 2 years (As stated above), although there are other servers I have tried out I always come back to MeepCraft and this time I am here to stay.

· Involvement

I have been able to obtain the Well-Known member on forums and try to be very involved in the community (I check forums about 5 times a day and sometimes read through posts for hours). I usually spend time on all the servers Meep has to offer. Lately I have been spending the most time at Terrarium and trying to better my pvp skills, yet I still go into towns and kitpvp very often.

· Performance

I have been very involved in sports and know what it’s like to be a team player. I feel like when if I become staff I can use this to better my performance as a staff member. I usually call the staff members a "Team" because to be staff you have to know how to work together. You can't go anywhere in life if you just work by yourself.

Weaknesses:

Humor- Sometimes I let jokes get in the way of my work being accomplished, I will crack a joke every once and a while that may not be deemed appropriate by everyone on the server and that is a definite problem I am trying to work on.

Competitiveness- I am very competitive. This is a big one. This really shows when I PVP, I know I am not as good as a lot of the pvpers on the server but

I never admit it. I always try to be better than people, whereas I know sometimes you have to accept your differences. This also shows in real life, I don't back down from a challenge, especially in basketball. When someone asks me to play a game, no matter their height or appearance I don't back down, sometimes this can lead to a downfall. I know this is something I really need to work on.

Activity- This is also a big weakness. My parents are very strict with the time I am allowed to play on the computer and other video games. Therefore they give me a weekly schedule on what days I can play and how long. This summer I have been a lot more active but I usually don't play on Sundays because of church and Thursdays because of other activities I take part in (Baseball games). This is something I have been trying to work on with my parents and come to terms with them to allow me to play for a longer period of time. They also don’t allow me to talk to strangers online very often which is why I often just poke on TS or chat over Skype. I am very active on my Skype so the most helpful place to chat is on there.

Conclusion:

In conclusion this is my helper application. I know I should be staff because of my experience, work ethic, dedication, involvement, and ingame performance. I never am mean to other players and know I should work on my humor getting in the way of work, competitiveness, and activity in-game. Thank you for reading my application!!

-Surv

2. blackphantom2216

blackphantom2216 Well-Known Meeper

You seem cool and mature be more active in shout +.75 sorry don't know you that well

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  3. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

+1 bro you are very kind. We didn't get along well when we first met though :D.

4. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

It looks like you spaced out your App so that you'd have more space.
    Weaknesses that are pretty serious.

Be active for staff! I've had no to little experience with you, but from what I remember it was nice. +.5

5. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Amazing guy, +1

SirCallow and SurvivingSword11 like this.
  6. _socceris4me_

_socceris4me_ Well-Known Meeper

+1 GL!

7. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

I just remember how back in December I bought you a rank as a Christmas present and you were extremely appreciative :)
    I have never encountered anything bad with you personally. Be sure to be aware of your competitiveness though, don't let it get the best of you!

I think you deserve a chance at interview! +1

8. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

+1

Insanely nice
    Helpful
    Active IG

9. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Your app was great
    Your active in forums but not on teamspeak and ingame.
    I never seen you help with shout.
    I think Im with -1 good luck

10. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I have known you for awhile and I have seen your good side, and your bad side. I think you are mature enough and I would enjoy seeing you becoming a staff member :)
    +1

11. DiamondBoy

DiamondBoy Celebrity Meeper

You are a very generous, kind hearted, and fun-spirited individual. You help a lot, and are quite active as well.
    I see no reason to give you a +1
    (also because you're my student/friend)

12. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

+Activity
    +friendly
    +1

13. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

I've seen you around and you're pretty helpful. I think you'd make a good fit for staff (+1)

14. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

you're inactive which is keeping ya down for me -1

15. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

I'd like to see you as staff,
    always kind helpful etc.
    Even when I've been a bit hard on you.
    So, +1
    Good Luck!

16. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    I don't see you on a lot but, the times I do see you on you're very nice and respectful. I'd just like to see some more activity levels.

17. pizzafest

pizzafest Popular Meeper

get on more ! but ill give you a +.75

18. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you for all the replies and constructive critisicm! I will definitely work on my activity!
    I try to be on everyday! You guys are great and keep the comments coming!

Nanominer likes this.
  19. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

+Seen you a few times IG
    +Good first impression
    +Very good application

+1 and good luck!

20. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.