1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Supply Chests nerfed a little too much?

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Pluto258, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Pluto258

Pluto258 Popular Meeper

Greetings. While I understand that supply chests needed to be nerfed a bit, especially if the hope was to not add so much diamond armor to the economy, but I feel they have been nerfed a little too much.

I have only found about 7 of the new style chests, here are the contents of the ones I remember

18 bookshelves and 18 cooked beef (that was a good one!)
    18 cooked beef (not bad)
    1 single water bottle (ummm, what now?)
    1 "Enchanted Book" with no enchantments on it. can't use as a normal book, what good is this?

nothing, absolutely nothing. (yes, I was first to the chest, the server sent out the chat saying I had found the chest).

Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks for listening.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    PandaBear711, qazini, IzzSt and 6 others like this.
  2. Minydragon3

Minydragon3 Popular Meeper

I agree. I am one to go for the chests often. There have been multiple instances where I have gotten nothing, and like you said, I was the first to the chest.
    Some chests I have found only contain water bottles as well. I use them for potions but just not what I would expect to find.
    The enchanted books are also very frustrating because I have so many but they are useless. I understand that it’s something to do with how the chests are programmed, but it would be nice to get books that have enchantments.
    There have also been some spawn eggs in the chests that just said “spawn,” which would probably not work. This is better than finding water bottles and I like including spawn eggs. Since I wasn’t sure if the the spawn eggs would work, I was able to get new ones from Clue to ensure that they work.
    There is only a solution to the spawn eggs but not the enchanted books. It would be nice if there was a solutions to the enchanted books as well. As for the chests that are empty, I hope to not find again.
    Obviously these chests are not a big priority but it would be nice to see some changes whenever there’s time to make some. :)

3. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

That's a bug that I've fixed, hopefully that can be released soon.

4. Pluto258

Pluto258 Popular Meeper

Thanks!

teddypines likes this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted as a bug report
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 15, 2020 ---
    Fixed