1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Superthomas12- Ban Appeal-revised

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by superthomas12, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superthomas12

superthomas12 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): superthomas12
    Date/Time: april 14 2014 11:02 pm mt standard
    Reason: automatic fishing farm in sky block
    Ban Length: 7 days
    Staff Member: sjoe
    Why we should consider your appeal: In my last ban appeal I explained that i took from this auto fishing farm however i did not sit afk and it in this farm since it has recently been brought to my attention that, that is what is bankable not just to use it. Sitting afk in an auto farm that you are continuously clicking is illegal. I have never done this i have used it in the past but i was not afk furthermore the last time i had used it (which i was not faking in) was around a month ago when i was trying to get a name tag. I have never used this as a afk farm and i never will. This is the only way i could possibly be found accountable for this crime. I did not fish in this farm afk. I should not even deserve a seven day ban because i have not committed a crime.

2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied. Be lucky that you got off with 7 days and don't push your luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.