1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Supermods should NOT be able to comment on staff complaints

1. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Unfortunately, they don't and nobody on the server takes the staff comment section seriously. Most of them are not anything worth handling. 9 times out of 10 complaints are taken directly to someone or an admin and handled there the staff complaint section is hardly used for what it was intended for. Supers hardly have anything to do as it is having them view a staff complaint section is something else they have. Also, if for some reason the report is towards them then they should understand they shouldn't reply to it and let an admin handle it.

2. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Nobody ever makes a complaint in that significance to warrant a demotion.

3. iKitten

iKitten >^-^<

Well to me it depends, because on one hand, some Super-Mods may not be mature enough or responsible enough to do it, on the other hand, I think Super-Mods at the moment are. And although the Admins may have been here longer with a little more experience, the Super-Mods are still experienced people and could handle it too. Other than that I don't have much else to say, as I really haven't done any staff complaints in the past, but this is just a thought.

4. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Hello,

As the title implies supermods should not be able to comment on staff complaints, a response to a full complaint against another staff member should be handled by an Admin who will be making an executive decision on that complaint. A supermods simply doesn't have the position or responsibility to deal with any serious allegations.

Thoughts? Comments? Complaints?