1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Supermods should NOT be able to comment on staff complaints

1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Ladies, please fight in PM please.

qazini, Bloopers, Math_Pro and 12 others like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Have you seen me? I cut my finger with a butter knife today.

qazini, LR_Davius, SuperDyl and 10 others like this.
  3. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

current supermods are more capable than the current admins

4. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Reggles I see where you're coming from but seeing that it is a supremod job to make reports on the people of the team that aren't admins or other supermods, I think it is beneficial for supremods to see this forum. Personally, it was very helpful to me to see if a certain staff member wasn't doing what they were supposed to, then I could investigate into it. It's not an admins job as much as it is a supermod's to check on things like modreqs and the way they handle interactions w/ the community. Like, that's the supermod job description basically.

5. xT3Kx

xT3Kx Retired AF Elder

I get where you are going with this. If someone reports a Supermod I don't understand why they can see and comment on their own report. Yes, Supermods are originally trusted more and have a slightly different job, but at the end of the day we are only human. They are capable of making mistakes and also doing unsavory things. Not even sure they should see them, but that's my 2 cents.

6. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Supermods have a level of trust within the team and if you don't think a supermod can do the job at hand fairly then they shouldn't be a supermod in the first place. Also overtime the position of supermod has lost the touch it once had and they hardly have anything to do but watch over the staff and that includes staff comments. We might as well take away the supermod position as it may be the least needed with least responsibility at this moment.

7. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Considering I wasn't demoted and your information is false shows how much you know. Anyways I'm not here to argue with you like you love to do but if you were able to look at staff comments they consist of "kling is a noob" "kling doesn't eat pickles on his burgers" crap like that. Don't attack me and get over yourself and your hatred to me it's getting old.

8. Kling

I'm not bothered what happens but believe there's not really any problem if supermods comment on staff complains, been like that for yonks.

Klitch, Natsu, riri30 and 6 others like this.
  9. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Pm an admin if you need to report a super.

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

11. KlutchDecals

Can you ladies fight in PM please?

LordInateur, Pmx728, SuperDyl and 4 others like this.
  12. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

If you want staff complaints resolved in a timely manner, youre gonna want supers to be able to do it.either way the supers are more than capable. So... Why??

13. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

-1 supermods are perfectly capable

SuperDyl, Natsu, riri30 and 4 others like this.
  14. KlutchDecals

Im here to moderate you.

15. Kling

I'm think we would have full access to forums getting those perms so I don't think it will be a great idea.

16. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

There were enough complaints to get you demoted.
    Also @CluelessKlutz next time you delete something message the person about it first. K Thanks.

17. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Damn, your age getting to your head already? Moderating doesn't inherently require immature posts.

18. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Supers should be able to deal with staff complaints. they are a high level of authority, second to admin. they were literally hand picked from the mod team to become super so admins must trust them since they chose them. -52.7

but I think supermods should be able to change forum names seeing the long list oF THEM AT THIS Moment..

EllieEllie, Natsu, iKitten and 2 others like this.
  19. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Your the one who jumped on this thread and brought it up, i'm just relaying what I know to be true as it is relevant to the thread and discussion at hand. Furthermore, your experience on the staff team is not the only experience that should be relevant but the previous history of the server where complains would constantly lead to actions taken within the staff team to correct what player complain about. In the case where complaints aren't serious there is no difference between supermod and admin, both people just hit delete and go on with their lives.

20. Kling

Yeah, I just sit around day and bask in the sunlight dreading the ginger beard. No need for the last part though part though my guy keep it respectable please :(