1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

subdivision of mob spawn toggle

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jinkeloid, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Recently mob spawn (including passive mobs) has been turned off, it's normal but the problem is:

-when you want to make a farm, you have to make sure that not only the ground light level AND the underground/cave's light level is above the hostile mobs' spawn level.

- when you want to make a landscape with mobs, you need to make sure that no hostile mobs are spawning because they are gonna attack you or passive mobs. (I'm talking about bees in this case, when bees come out of the nest you need to make sure that mob spawn is toggled on otherwise they will disappear, so are turtles but turtles don't go back to eggs and come out of it)

Can we add/modify commands so we can toggle passive/neutral mobs and hostile mobs?
    Or just enable passive/neutral mob's spawn on?

Erebus45 likes this.
  2. Sekotslil

Sekotslil Popular Meeper

3. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

I'd love the option to toggle passive mobs, the coves around my town are filled with hundreds of fish/dolphins/squid.

4. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Imagine a creeper spawned behind you and boomed you and your turtle/dog/cow...

5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Accepted.