1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Stottsbros_inc Ban Appeal #2

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by stottsbros_inc, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stottsbros_inc

stottsbros_inc Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): stottsbros_inc
    Date/Time: 1/21/14 (dont know what time)
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: DevilSpawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal: So here I am agian. I have been thinking alot about my ban and after thinking for about a month and realize that i may have done something illegal but it isnt x-ray. I was looking to make money on meepcraft so i could rankup to Supreme. I looked up on youtube "fastest way to find diamonds" after whatching a few videos i came across a video titled "freecam on minecraft" or something similar to that. I whatched it seeing that it would allow you to basically go out of your body and fly to look at stuff. (You were not able to hit anyone, break any blocks and this mode, and was not able to see cave systems.) I looked in the rules and didnt see anything about having freecam being illegal. I realized when i was mining i could use it to quickly fly through the mine without having to walk around the entire thing to find the ores. Thinking about it for a month now i realize that it is like x-ray and i now understand why Devilspawn banned me. I am extremly sorry for using this to ruin the meep economy and making it unfair to other players. I am also very sorry for lashing out at you guys, for I wasnt thinking clearly and didnt realize what i was doing is wrong. I have deleted the file that i dowloaded from my game dir so i will not use it anymore. I hope you amazing mods and admins of meepcraft will forgive me for what i have done and hope that a 1 month ban is a good enough punishment for what I have done. Thank you for your time :(:oops:.

Sincerely,
    Stottsbros_inc fuzzlr

HazTheMan99 and Muunkee-Alexia like this.
  2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Due to fairly good prior history and appeal, you are unbanned.

Lilliya likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.