1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Stop Screwing Around

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Solution: Two skyblocks

Fake skyblock with perks

Real skyblock with a challenge

2. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG] http://imgur.com/IQgvIFp
    This photo shows the current leader board. This hasn't changed for over two months and possibly 3 months now. It hasn't changed since the removal of /fix. Don't you think it's a bad move?

"Everyone" who probably doesn't even play Skyblock lmao. You keep telling us that this removes challenge yet I don't see you play Skyblock. Sure you played Skyblock in this server but for how long? Maybe 30 minutes? Is that really enough for you to decide whether perks should be removed or not? I don't even see you in the leader board lol.

And again... The dumb argument. Completely different gamemodes being compared. Good job. Let's see the objective of the "minigames" that you mentioned.
    • Kitpvp - Kill Players (PVP)
    • Boomo - Kill Players using bombs (pretty much like a bomber man)
    • TNT Run - Run around till the other players fall to their deaths (Much like Spleef)
    SKYBLOCK - Survive, build an Island, leader board, and much more stuff to do.

So tell me my dear, does kitpvp, boomo, or tntrun need /fix? or /fly? No. This is because they are minigames that doesn't require you a lot of time to play, just like Ohdraqq said. Skyblock on the other hand, does it need /fly? No. Does it need /fix? Probably. Considering we're not getting resources that we need to keep building up our island then I'll say yes.

You've done a really good job telling players to go to another server and donate there. Keep doing this and the server that you're playing on will die out sooner. :D

You see here, the removal of fix removed a lot of players. It also removed the competitiveness between players considering the photo that I provided.

3. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Or have perks toggleable upon creation of a new island

4. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

I explained in a pretty lengthy post about this a while back, but forgot which thread it was on. Sure the idea of Skyblock was originally to be a challenge back when Minecraft was in it's barebones state and it was pretty fun then; until skyblock advanced what it is today. Not everyone wants it to be a challenge, some people just like to build an island for the fun of it or to try build the best island without any complications and others want the challenge, it's entirely down to what the players like and from most people I've heard from they preferred the perks in Skyblock as it gave them a nice, easy and chilled server to play on without the need for all the Towny economics. Why would you take that away from the players who enjoyed that? may as well just ban them from the server because look what happened, they all left - causing skyblock to die. Skyblock isn't just some 5 minute mini-game such as boomo or infected it's near enough just as big as towny in some ways or another.

God, no..that's the worst mindset a business should ever have and if that's what the staff are thinking they may as well just close that server - why would anyone just chuck away their customers like that?

and tell me, what about the customers who specifically purchased perks just for SKYBLOCK is the server just taking their money away just like that..where does it say anywhere on the donation page that these perks are specifically for towny?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

You act like this townhall meeting means much?May I ask who was present?I had to eat for 5 minutes during the big townhall meeting and of course it had to come up in those 5 minutes so I couldn't contribute..

Think I have said this before, the decision you made itsnt doing anything good. You made he epeople who enjoy skyblock leave. If skyblock didn't have perks in the first place you wouldn't have over a thousand dollars in donations.

Regarding the, "try another mc server" wtf is the logic behind that answer. You are telling us to go to other servers? Well, too late. 80% of the community is already gone (skyblock community).

Back to the donate on another server. You are really freaking mistaken in saying that sentence at all. You want my honesty, I never would have donated here at all if skyblock commands weren't a thing. Telling me to go and donate to another server is like saying, leave because we don't want to deal with you. Frankly, I don't think disagreeing with a portion of our community at this point (with lower player counts than usual), is a good idea.

zsuzsu1, SJP, Toostenheimer and 2 others like this.