1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted StonedApe's Bann Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by StonedApe, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonedApe

StonedApe Popular Meeper

IGN: StonedApe
    Date/Time: Not sure
    Reason: sexual content + language + ban evasion
    Ban Length: appeal
    Staff Member: Sir_Pig
    Why we should consider your appeal: I would like to start off by saying, you see what had happened is...
    I was away on business for about a week and came back to the surprise I no longer owned any of my 13 plots. That included a 3x3 dug out to bedrock that contained my gold farm. I also lost all my items (you can only assume). I've been playing longer then almost every staff member and never had any offence or ban please take this in to consideration.

P.s
    Sorry pig LOL you know you're awesome.

On a side note do I need to make another appeal for Stonedmeeper? (gonna wait and see how this one goes)

2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Due to the max limit on sexual content, and the rest were added on after you came on an alt and decided to continue to push it, we had to push back in an equal manner. However, due to your lack of banhistory besides this, I will accept this ban appeal under the condition you do not decide to cross this line again. I do not look favorably to people who take advantage of me, and would certainly view it as such if you came back to re-offend.

That all being said, the ban is lifted and please behave in the future.

StonedApe likes this.
  3. StonedApe

StonedApe Popular Meeper

Thanks Deinen, I was just having a rage moment wont happen again.

4. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Sorry for the delay, just unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.