1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Stone_Hawkeye's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Stone_Hawkeye, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

-1, you've become inactive. And didn't you x-ray?

2. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

No I have never used x-ray. I have only been banned once and that was for do /t delete without warning my residents, when I was the only resident in my town. I got banned for a misunderstanding. Also can you please explain why you think I became inactive? Thanks for the comments though!

3. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

Okay here it goes:
    I found your app was average, as it did not make my eyes bleed, but I didn't see anything special.
    I've never seen you post something in the more important sections (Q & A, Staff Apps, etc.).
    As you've said you're not well known .
    I'm terrible with time zones so I don't know if I should be able to see you IG or not, but I know the few times I've ever seen you it was walking around spawn. It was never in /shout.

Stone_Hawkeye likes this.
  4. Stone_Hawkeye

Thanks for the input!! Yes I am trying to /shout more because that is a weakness that I really need to work on. Thanks!

5. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Is that really your idea of what people do now to get helper?
    Only the noobs and some of the noobs staff repeat, and no, they do not spam it.
    Maybe if you were more active in game then you would know that people help by answering questions, not by "spamming".
    Next time do some research before you assume.

6. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

To me, 'helping in chat' is answering questions when they are asked. If I see a potential Helper online but ignoring these questions, I mention it. We like to see people demonstrate that they are willing to help before applying, because it shows that they will be willing to help afterwards.

I believe that Nine and many others use this definition when referring to not 'helping in chat'

Also, please refrain from posting more than twice on an application; I know that you were both trying to prove a point, but that can be done in a private conversation. I am applying a warning point to each of you for every extra post.

7. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I'm a +.5, I haven't seen much of you lately on forums or in game (probably not TZ, I'm only an hour ahead of you). However you do have potential and I would LOVE to see you start to be more active to get a full +1 from me

8. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

By the way, since I totally forgot to actually write my review for your application (I've been about to like 4 times but kept getting interrupted D:) I'm going to do it now while I have more than 2 minutes of time!

- I have seen you in game quite often, but I don't see you help very often. However, I have seen you, which is good, and I have seen you help, which is even better.

- Your forums activity isn't all that great. While you do post, your activity is rather sporadic. You post 10 times one day and then don't post for 3 days. Try to work on that, as well as how constructive your posts are. While you do sometimes post in the places I count, which are Q&A, Report a Bug, Suggestions, and Staff Recruitment, and your posts are constructive more often than not, you don't do it as often as I'd like. Try to work on it.

- Your introduction was alright, but I wish you had focused a lot less on Meepcraft and more on you as a person. Anything about Meepcraft can be easily tied into your Why section; save the Intro for your personal info, like your personality traits and likes/dislikes. We want to get to know you.

- Your Why is extremely short and is more of a list. Try to have a paragraph with at least 5-8 sentences for each of your points, and have at least 4 or 5 points. Elaborate on how you demonstrate each point and explain how they relate you working as a Helper.

- Your weaknesses are also like a list. Tell us how each weakness effects your work as a Helper and how you are currently working to prevent them.

Sorry, but I'm a -.75 for now. I feel like you could become a Helper in the future, but for now, you aren't quite ready for it.

9. Stone_Hawkeye

Thanks!
    Ok thanks Chaos!

10. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

+1
    Nice application
    Not very popular
    I think you are very honest.

Work on:

/shouting more often
    I sometimes see you in forums; try to be more active there-
    Help people out!!

11. Stone_Hawkeye

Thanks! I will try to work on those things.

12. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Your a little bit immature at some times, also I don't see you on-line very often.

13. Stone_Hawkeye

Ok thanks for the comment! Can you please explain what you mean by "immature"? Thanks! I appreciate the feed back.

14. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

You made a thread asking," DO YOU THINK I CAN BE HELPER?!"

15. Stone_Hawkeye

Yes I did like 3 months ago when I did my first helper application. It was dumb of me to that but if thats why you are giving me a -1 then you must hold a lot of grudges. Thanks though!

16. the_sexy_ninja

Just because it was a while ago does not mean it didn't happen.

17. Stone_Hawkeye

Yes I know and I am sorry for doing it and looking back now I know it was dumb of me to do it but if thats why your giving me a -1 then thats pretty dumb because that happend quite a while ago but im not going to get into a fight here so thanks for your comments!

18. the_sexy_ninja

Kay so you call someone dumb on your staff application? Good job.

19. Stone_Hawkeye

I didn't call you dumb I said I think its dumb that your giving me a -1 for somthing that I did 3 months ago but never mind. Anyway Im not goin to argue. Thanks for the commentary

20. the_sexy_ninja

Doesn't my opinion reflect the kind of person I am? If you say my opinion is dumb then..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.