1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Stickman561's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by stickman561, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stickman561

stickman561 Well-Known Meeper

Name: stickman561
    Date and time (Time of Ban): 4-6-14 / 4:23
    Reason: Aimbot suspicions.
    Length: Perm. (It said appealable on it.)
    Staff member: abbythrowsstuff
    Reason to unban: I didn't use aimbot. I know, I hit a guy across the pvp arena and killed him. He had 1 heart left! I have been known to hit practically offscreen targets as small as buttons before, so this was probably an honest mistake by him. (My troll face skin probably didn't help the matter!) I am simply a good archer who made a lucky shot. What evidence is there to support this other than his word on it, anyway? So, in conclusion, I hope to see you all back on meepcraft soon. Sincerely, stickman561, licensed computer programmer.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I got a suspicion that you were aimbotting, I watched you and then asked flamedemond2 on teamspeak to help me see if your actions were similar to aimbots and other aiming hacks. You can look at the very end to see that part, your behaviour is very similar to that of an aimbot/kill aura demonstrated on the hacked client I possess.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  3. Klitch

Klitch

See my player report currently in the Accepted section of Report a Player forum for more proof.

4. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.