1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Stalkerwalker312 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by krupaking4, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krupaking4

krupaking4 Meeper

Hello i have been playing on meepcraft for a preety long time and i have been banned for spamming. my first account got hacked until i bought this account from another person on another server. I have really been wanting to play on a good towny server with alot of people since my account got hacked. I paid my friend real money to buy a account in in game with in game money and he did do that and he got me an account and told me to change the password and after i did that i looked up meepcrafts ip and tried to get on and it said that i was banned and i really would like to join this great towny server and see what new add-ons they have made. Thank You to whoever is reading this

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Your account Krupaking4 has been banned for duping today. Is this the ban you are appealing?

3. krupaking4

krupaking4 Meeper

no i was over my friends house when i typed this and i forgot the password for my enjin account

4. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

The account "Stalkerwalker312" isn't banned.

5. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.