1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff

Discussion in 'Denied' started by mad11221, Jun 29, 2014.

1. mad11221

mad11221 Well-Known Meeper

hello, I am Mad11221, if you couldn't already see that. I spend at least 2 hours a day on meepcraft. And, I stay up a lot and have nothing to do so i usually just get on. Meep is my favorite server and I just wanted to ask if i could be part of its awesome staff. I could be on when there is no one on. Take Megan for a reference. She was a GREAT choice to be put on the staff of Meep. Shes on when no one else is. And almost everyone loves her. I'm not thinking "oh, hey there's this random server, lets go crash it." nah, I love Meep, it's by far the best server iv'e been on in a while. Plus, since the creative warp was added, i'm having more fun than i have had on any other server. So, i'm not asking this for me, i'm asking what I can do for YOU. and that's why i wanted to become part of this awesome staff.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 29, 2014 ---
    plus, in case it's a no, i jsut added a picture of The beetles, minecraft style :)

Attached Files:

scoowby likes this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

BooBear1227, CyborgZeroX and scoowby like this.