1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Recruitment Application- Sophieweasel

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SophieWeasel, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SophieWeasel

SophieWeasel New Meeper

Hi! I'm SophieWeasel! I would like to become a mod or a helper. I am 14. I have experience with Meepcraft (I have been playing since October 31, 2013). I am not extremely familiar with mod commands, because Meepcraft is the only server I go on, but I am a fast learner and I do not take sides when I settle arguments. I spend probably around 1- 3 hours per day on Meepcraft. And I hope you'll consider me as an option for being a mod! Thanks! :D Please let me know what I can do to improve upon this application.

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

No format…

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied. The proper format is required, please do not reapply any sooner than in two weeks.

I also suggest that you;
    - Increase in game and forums activity, as we want helpful, active, and friendly Helpers.
    - Familiarize yourself with our rules and requirements, like the format and the fsct that you must be a Helper before applying for Moderator.
    - Ensure you have all the required accounts, like TeamSpeak and Skype.
    - Read the tips and tricks post to help you make a better application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.