1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Akiratohiama, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: akiratohiama
    Skype Username: akiratohiama (Olivia Kowalsky)
    Teamspeak Username: Akiratohiama
    Mic use: Very Much
    Timezone: Central Time Zone
    Hours online per weekday: 6-10 Hours
    Hours online per weekend: 8-10 Hours
    Position Changes: Ultimate -> Helper

Introduction: Hello, my name is Olivia or as many of you know as Akiratohiama. I have currently been playing on this server for almost 2 years now, whilst being Helper (Or Trial Mod) many times in the past. With me racking up experience, I have a vast knowledge of all helper commands and the rules. I currently have been playing on this server for 2-4 hours everyday at a time, then going AFK or watching chat. When it is the weekend, I usually play for 10-12 hours at a time, spending most of my summer and breaks on Meepcraft.
    While I have been staff many times, I wish that this time I become further than just a Helper, and reach to a higher rank such as Moderator. I will try my best to do this. Due to past things, I couldn't be online as much as I would have liked to be. I can now fully be online for around 10 hours on Saturdays and Sundays, along with any breaks I get.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    I can offer a helping, active, and caring Helper. Since I am almost always on forums, replying to posts, posting ban requests or looking at threads, I am almost always online. When it comes to team speak, I am online most of the time, with my microphone muted, or talking to people when I finally open up. As for skype, I am almost always on, adding people to chats to talk to them. Most of the time, I am on different servers on Meepcraft. Trying out new minigames, such as Halo, Mining in wild, hanging out in spawn or doing parkour, I keep my eye on the chat, and in my /msg's to see if there are any wrong doers.
    As I have said, I have had many experiences as staff, ranging from Old Meep, to MeepNetworks and even newer Meepcraft. I had even been staff on one of my alts. With a record of no bans, I wish to stay on Meep, and keep growing, both as a player and staff. If I do become staff once again, I do wish I could carry out my duties, and not mess up, to grow and become a Moderator, and not fail at it over and over again.

Weaknesses:
    • Team Speak - On Team Speak, there are sometimes I can be shy, which causes me not to talk at all on certain channels. Once I do open up though, I can be talkative, which some people can find annoying. I also go on skype more than Team Speak now a days, but I still go on Team Speak quite a bit while I am playing.
    • Immaturity- Many people in the past have been complaining about my level of immaturity, my lack of correct spelling (such as using bby, nub or other things). I personally think I have been cutting down on this, slowly stopping it.
    Conclusion:
    In Old Meep, MeepNetworks and NewMeep I have been staff in all of them. With the will to grow as a player and a staff member, to succeed and go farther than a Helper, to be the best I can be, I wish to become staff once again. I do wish to once again be part of the staff team, and prove that I can be a good staff, and not make foolish choices. To be a good staff member.

2. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

I think you have good potential, but I have only once seen you on /shout, so I am giving you a +0. Try to improve, and just kick it up a notch. And maybe try to beef up your app a little!
    Best of luck :)
    ~Danrjik

3. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Hey akira.

Negatives:
    • Don't help in shout
    • Try to exploit new players for money
    • Bad app
    • Very immature
    • Almost never seen you on teamspeak
    • You say something and often fail to deliver

Positives:
    • Active
    • Well known member of the community

Overall I'm a -1, but good luck!

4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+0.5
    •Amazingly amazing on the forums
    •Nice app
    •You have a lot of experience with meep
    •I used to see you in /shout a lot
    •Your immaturity could be your downfall but other than that your amazing
    Good luck! ;)

Danrjik likes this.
  5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Aki, you're one of the sweetest girls I've met with a warm heart but...
    Flame's right.
    Your helpfulness in shout is going down and although I know you know about the server, I think other players don't see that so I'm a
    +/- 0 for now :)

6. georgiadogs123

georgiadogs123 Active Meeper

You are very nice but you never help in /shout and you're a little to immature for staff. Good luck tho :)

7. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+.5
    When I was playing,
    You didnt really help in shout

Besides that you are forum active and had a decent app

8. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

-1 FOr what's been said.
    But +1 for your persistence!
    =+ 0

hardegat likes this.
  9. Klitch

Klitch

Aki you know that you're one of my best meepcraft friends. I don't really see you help in shout however. You really just care about the money of the game. You can also be a little immature. You are very active and friendly but you just need to help more.. -1.

SSSoul likes this.
  10. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Flame's right but 10-12 hours are exaggerated. I'm at a -1 atm. gL

11. Akiratohiama

If this helps at all, I need the money to give those who I couldn't buy ranks, money to buy their ranks on their own.

Klitch likes this.
  12. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

WHY DONT WE JUST GIVE HER HELPER JESUS SHE ASKE FOR IT ENOUGH ITS NOT LIKE SHES GONNA ABUSE PERMS OR SOMETHING.

+1
    +1

+1

13. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

ok aki, i am gonna try a new format thing here, if there is a "-" by it it means it is negative if there is a "+" by it it means it is positive

• - You don't help in shout that much
    • + you are one of the nicest players i know
    • + you are active
    • - app was ok, not great
    • + forum activity is good
    • - can be slightly immature
    • + you know the rules and commands well
    so i am a +0.5 on this app aki, i have seen improvement on since your last app, i think you could be a great staff again! good luck!

Supershot1200 likes this.
  14. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Aki, you are a wonderful person, very friendly, and I think you could do well as staff. However, before I can give this a +1, there are a few things that worry me.

- A lot of people have mentioned good forums activity, but I just want to say that I'd like to see you more often in areas like Staff Recruitment, Suggestions, Report a Bug, and Q&A
    - I have a bit of an issue with how many ranks you have waiting. Yes, I know a lot are free so I don-t care about those, but it feels to me like you are in a way in debt, and that you've bitten off a little more than you can chew. It worries me, when I see someone applying for staff when theyare in 'debt', regardless of who they are. I think it would give you better chances if you were to 1. If you haven't already, disallow people from buying new ranks from you, and 2. At the very least, buy ranks for those who have already paid as well as those who won then in a contest.

I'm a -0.1. I think you could make a good staff member if yoh work on everything said in this thread before you reapply, if this is denied.

15. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

Application: Not your best. I feel like you didn't take as much time on it as previous apps. I know you can do better.

Activity: Experienced with commands, and the general server details.
    Very active in-game, but like others have said I've noticed that your helpfulness in /shout has decreased. I'd also like to see you be more helpful in the forums.

Attitude: Great and friendly person to play with. Your persistence is unmatched, but I don't know if it is for the right reasons or not.

I feel as though you need to work on some things, app included, for the next time you apply. That being said, i wouldn't be unhappy if you were given a chance to interview for helper this time.
    +.25
    Good luck!

16. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

That is a very good explanation right there. I think you need to be more active on TeamSpeak and you need to help more in shout. You have good forums and in game activity. I am a -0.5

17. duskyfox

duskyfox Popular Meeper

-1 for reasons all stated above.
    Part of what I value most in a staff member is their willingness to help and interact with the community. While you are very friendly with a great personality, I haven't yet seen the helpfulness from you. I think if you could work on that, then you'd be a great staff member. Good luck!

18. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

- Don't help lots
    + Has Experience
    - Don't see you much on TS, but there are helpers who I have never seen, so this doesn't really matter.
    + You are really nice
    + Fairly Mature
    - Can sometimes be immature
    + Known to community

Over all :

+0.5! Good luck!

Videogames321 likes this.
  19. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

[​IMG]
    I was going to +0 But then i saw this, As long as u been here on Meepcraft I am sure you would have known this rule Donated items can not be passed onto Lower or non ranked players,

-.05 Re read the rules and help more in shout

Attached Files:

20. Akiratohiama

This was all one big misunderstanding. But I do accept this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.