1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lady_Hestia, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

How can you not realize you're bashing staff?
    Like, you have control over what you say. If you "loved" the staff why would you make fun of them.

It's basically a one sentence summary I use at the end of long rants in order to convey all my rudeness into 7-15 words or on occasion a funny gif.

2. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Ok wow.

Firstly, I was demoted for a reason that was no where near as extreme as what happened to you.
    Secondly, I believe that I was only demoted to Helper because I still CARED. I went inactive for personal reasons. I don't think me being demoted should let you be Staff again, infact I am quite shocked that you used this to get you back into Staff. Please don't EVER do that again.

Please stop, don't re-apply every two weeks ans just fix everything properly and don't go so low as using me as an excuse to be accepted

My final vote is -1.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  3. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

-1 You are very nice but i have not seen you active enough

4. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

5. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Ok, soz to say this, but I'm along with the others.
    -1 You need to help in /g more. I know you claim to help many people in messages, and that may be true, but you will probably have many people saying that you don't help. If you start helping more often on shout, then people will see your activeness and helpfulness. That is only ONE problem. First of all, continually posting a thread on a staff application is not exactly a good way to get staff. It makes you seem very power-hungry. Your immature sometimes, and I'm sure there were reasons you were demoted. I will highly doubt you will be staff, until you finally understand how to conquer your mistakes, and improve on them.
    EDIT: You also seem unprofessional for some reasons such as this one:
    Blaming your wrongdoings on a special condition is not the right way to go. Admit the truth, learn from your mistakes, and then apply again. You need time.
    EDIT2: Also, if your condition is really that bad and everything, I do not believe you should become a Helper+. The condition would drag you down, and so it would not be a good idea to apply if your health problem is really that bad.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    CyborgZeroX and mrli1 like this.
  6. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

This.
    Lady, lets go over this.
    First off, you where in my town, and your whole house was a onis temple. Onis everything.
    [​IMG]
    ^A Notice me senpai thing. It was really immature and annoying, and you always bragged about how when Onis did give you /fly, you where going to make a nice Meepcraft video. (Which you never did.)
    Once your notice me senpai thing died out, you never really did /modreqs, help in /shout.
    Second off, your app.
    My. God.
    You would go as low as to bring Jackl into it?
    -1. Don't apply again if you can't change a LOT.

7. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

lol I had to log in just to like this :)

8. TheRealRosenow

TheRealRosenow New Meeper

I are ashame
    I am rosenow, yet u worship onees?

ledy, pls stahp, pls pls pls stahp

pls stop posteeng des aps.

9. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Lady, I have to say no, because of the reasons of medication and attitude. You are a nice person and you're good at the job, but you quit being helper the last time over medication, so maybe you shouldn't be staff?

10. thEEPfan (theMEEPfan)

thEEPfan (theMEEPfan) Popular Meeper

-1. Reasons stated.

w1111am likes this.
  11. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Denied. Message me privately if you would like to discuss our reasons.