1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application: Kyrinni0S (Accepted for interview)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kyrinni0S, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyrinni0S

Kyrinni0S Popular Meeper

ign: Kyrinni0S

Teamspeak: Kyrinni0S

In game hours (weekday): Far too many... maybe 10 a day, if not more.

In game hours (weekend): Same as weekday, except travelling every second weekend.

Introduction: I am Julian Perry, 27, i've been playing on this for about 5 months and was prior staff in MN during three of those months i've had previous experience in call center so i tend to be very patient and understanding at times, but admittantly there can only be so much patience given to the impatient. i enjoy assisting as well as completely enjoy the Meepcraft experience and would indeed like to carry over to continue being staff on the current Meepcraft server.

Why: While in Meepnetworks, I enjoyed my time assisting people and getting to know them, helping to manage players while issues appeared as well. I have grown to hold a strong interest in the well being of the server. i would like to see that the server can become as popular as it was before the merge as well as interest to see what comes in the future for the server in hopes that it becomes even stronger then it was. To see it move for the better rather then for the worse. I for one would like to be a part of the future of meepcraft and see that it becomes successful once again.

Conclusion: I believe that i could potentially become once again a fair part of the meep family i am easygoing, patient, understanding but can lay the hammer if there is any problems arise. i fully understand that this server thus far is not as strict as it used to be but still believe that good morals are still #1 to the server and believe that this can be a big help to have efficient staff that put the players first and give them the full meep experience. i do not believe in asking for advancement or begging for more then i get. In a final word to express my opinions, "young enough to know everything, old enough to know nothing"

Weaknesses: My issue i had while in MN was always that i didnt post on forums or push myself to be social enough on the forums. i have since been working to fix this issue since late on the forums of the previous server. Another weakness to me is immediate responce. for off the top of my head responces (like this) i tend to not get my full point across. but i think i made a good start, and an idea of my full intention.

All in all, your consideration is my honor, and i hope to hear back soon.

2. Kyrinni0S

Kyrinni0S Popular Meeper

This is me at the most basic level, i love to help i love the server, and i work to help when i have the chance and opportunity to do so i spent more of my time on the other server helping players and watching chat along with responding all modreq i see, as it always stood i spent more time as staff then playing the game to enjoy myself, which i did not mind. i know that there is massive change then what the server used to be, and even more so then it was meepnetworks. but i do not intend to lie about who i am, what i can do, and where i stand to get from this. as such the only thing i stand to gain is respect.

3. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I like the application, a lot of thought went into it, what I like most is the positive spirit you have been in game, and on TeamSpeak. I also remember you as a staff member prior to the Revolution and you did your job, I remember on an occasion we did a review and you took the feedback and moved forward with it in a positive direction. +1 for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.