1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Staff application: Jmchugh2014

1. jmchugh2014

jmchugh2014 Popular Meeper

ign: jmchugh2014

Teamspeak: jmchugh2014

In game hours (weekdays): 4-6 hours a day

In game hours (weekend): 5-7 hours a day

Introduction: Hello, my name is Joey and I am 17 years old. I have been apart of Meep for almost a year now and have seen the major changes incorporated. Through my playing experience, I have noticed significant and poor choices made by other players, including myself. My goal is not to grieve over those mistakes, but rather change my attitude and fix them. I have thoroughly enjoyed every part of Meep and want to become apart of the staff once more.

Why: The reason I want to join the Meepcraft staff team is very simple. I want to improve every aspect of Meepcraft for both the players, and staff. Not only moderating on the server, but also keeping the forums clean, as well as teamspeak. Communication is one of my top priorities, which is why you will see me in Teamspeak and Skype a lot. My strengths are coaching helpers along in their staff debut, and communicating with high staff members about additional ideas, or solving problems. I am sometimes known as the quiet type, but I will always listen and be able to look at a scenario from your side. I do not have summer school or a lot of real life activities that will fall in the way of my work, so my activity will be a key part of the staff team. Experience is key when coming into the staff team, and something I know a lot about. I have been on every step of the staff from helper, to overseer, and know almost everything about them. With the change in rules and ranks, I will still have a little to learn; but I can adapt quickly and respond responsibly. I have seen the poor choices that the old owner made, (CG) and have taken a look on them. This server should be treated not as a money greed business, but rather a player friendly environment. I have made some mistakes myself, but have taken time to reflect on these mistakes to learn from them.

Conclusion: With my experience and ability to adapt to situations, I make the perfect staff member for Meepcraft. I know how the system works, and how to look from the other side of a situation. I have been through all the revolutions, and good and poor times, that I know what my job requires, and the potential needed. I fulfill this potential and am willing to go above and beyond if it is needed for the success of the server. Thank you.

Weaknesses: One of my major weaknesses was testing out perms that I wasn't familiar with, and kissing up to the higher staff. What I did to fix these was learning the consequences of the command testing, and seeing others kiss up. Honestly, kissing up doesn't show your real personality, but rather shows your ability to fall down instead of stand up for yourself.