1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Staff Application: Iatemyfriends

1. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You constantly bash players in /shout and you constantly bash staff in /shout. I don't see any real want for you to actually be on staff since you hate so many of us.

3. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

In Game Name: Iatemyfriends
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: Iatemyfriends
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: GMT
    Hours online per weekday: 3-5 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 5-10 hours
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Ultimate (Citizen) to Helper

Introduction: Hey guys! You may all know me by Iatemyfriends or that guy who has a load of bans, but in real life I go by Matt. Currently I'm in 7th grade with 15 days left. I'm applying because I feel like being a staff member would be nice, because I could help the community and server I know and love. I play hockey, soccer, and I do Karate. I may have 40 (Or something like that) bans, but lately I've been on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friends.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? I feel I should be promoted to Helper because I feel if I tried I could posses all the qualities needed to become a staff member. I know the rules very well based off of my bans/time playing. I know how to catch hackers too. I have experience from helping run other servers, with my friends to test stuff out.

Weaknesses: Weaknesses, my my. My clearest weaknesses are: When I get dissed/made fun of I tend to go all rage at them, I've been working on that though, and I certainly hope its been showing on my ban history. Another major weakness of mine, is: Multi-tasking. I'm not a person who can multi-task as much as someone else. I'm currently trying to tackle my weaknesses to become a better person all together. A big problem I have too, is my loud keyboard on TS. I've had complaints before but I can't seem to get a hold of keeping my keyboard quiet.

Conclusion: Well, this is it my friends. I feel pretty good about this Staff application, please post constructive criticism. If I don't get accepted, I'll be prepared next time! Thanks for reading my staff application, and I hope to become a staff member! Thank you.