1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from Miku

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Miku, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Member Name
    Miku

Additional In Game Name(s):
    xMiku, MayaKita, OneHellofAButler

Discord Name:
    Diablu#8866

When did you join MeepCraft?
    2014 I believe

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    Well, seeing as towny was recently remade, bout 8 to 12

References (IGNs):
    None really.

Introduction:
    Hey, there.

I'm sure many people already know who I am, but for those who don't I'm Miku. I joined the game around 2014 and played and staffed for awhile back in the earlier days of Meepcraft.

About me:

I'm a really chill dude to be around, I like to mess around within reason and spent an obscene amount of time grinding skills that people wouldnt normally do.

I like minecraft, but was having trouble finding a towny server that was 1; populated 2. Has some sort of playerbase, and 3. Needed help.

Some hobbies of mine include;

Weebstuff, Collecting figurines, watching anime, playing games ya know the usual.

Working when necessary, Electrical and Home Improvement.

Taking keys from other keyboards and focing them to work with my current. The end result? a keyboard that shouldnt work but does.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    I was Helper/Mod for the few early years I helped out here, they were fun and I made a bunch of friends along the way. Though around the end we all know what happened (Iykyk)

Ive staffed on other games and other servers, especifically ones that needed some weight lifted off of them so that they could better focus on other tasks, such as working on the server and having spare free time.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    Well, most know that I'm easy to work with. I'll get things done that need to be done before doing what I want to do and always ask if any further assistance is needed.

I don't see staff as a posistion of power, but a posistion of responsibility. Though my way of moderating is a bit more lax. Punishing people for rules that they break is simple, if I can fix the issue without issuing a ban or mute, then thats great. However some instances that warrant immediate bans/mutes cant be helped.

I used to and in my experience, log pretty much everything that goes on when i'm working, I also am up at a later hour than most, since I dont need to work currently, I have a variety of different active times that i can be on to help the opposite timezoned players should new players join around that time.

What are your weaknesses?
    Plain and Simple.

ADHD, Sometimes i have issues focusing on chat or paying attention to pings. Most of the time I'll see them, but there are times that Im solely focused on what im doing and getting it done. If im asked again and it appears that ive missed something, Ill own up to it and apologize, then focus on getting what they requested done.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I know alot of the older player base and how they work.

Im well experienced in staffing, and staffing tools.

I play alot, more than anyone really should.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also it was mentioned that help was needed. Who am I to watch my old friends struggle? If ya need it, Im here to help. Thats all.

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

2. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

+1 Super cute and spend every waking hour on this server

Miku likes this.
  3. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

+1 for Kurumi and Miku

Miku likes this.
  4. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator