1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application: Castroifyer

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by castroifyer, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

IGN: Castroifyer

TeamSpeak 3: Castroifyer

IGH (Weekdays): ~28

IGH (Weekends): ~20

Hi, i'm Castroifyer. On the old MeepNetworks, I was a helper who had just applied for Moderator before the revolution, and to my understanding I was being seriously considered. However I am happy to start from the bottom again, on this great server. For background on myself, I am a 17 year old male just entering his Senior Year. I love graphic design, music, and hanging out with my friends. I have two sisters, and one brother who is my twin. I am very social in school, and participate in many clubs. I have a 2nd degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, which I have been doing for close to 7 years.

As cliche as it sounds, I love Meepcraft and I want to help it grow again. But to expand, I feel I am a great candidate for this position because I possess a large amount of good qualities. For example, to get your Black Belt in Taekwondo, at least in my Dojon, you must show that you have what are called the "5 Tenants of Taekwondo." These are in order, Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self Control, and Indomitable spirit. All of which are qualities that would help me greatly as Staff on Meepcraft. Another quality that would help me as staff would be my ability to stay calm in stressful situations, and not exploding during situations that can become extremely frustrating. When I was in the Helper position on MeepNetworks, my personal record for Mod Requests was a little more than 150 in three days after the Mod Request reset. I would keep up this pace for sure as a new Helper on MeepCraft, and from what I've been hearing, there have been a huge amount of Modreq's open and needed to be done. And I would sure as Hell do as many as I have time for. While having an active social life, I still however have a good amount of time for Meepcraft since I normally stay up until around 3 AM CT. As well as making it a point for myself to try and log on at least once a day. Currently on Meepcraft, I am the Mayor of the first created town, Valens, and the first and largest Nation, Euphoria. Managing these has taught me good leadership skills very quickly, and how to deal well with newer players. Some people feel that the "Noobs" need to be eradicated, and only experienced people should play on this server. I could not disagree more on the subject. "Noobs" are the lifeblood of the server, and I was proud to be one of them while I was. I would strive to help people who are just starting up, and place myself among them. On most servers in any games I've played, the staff placed themselves on a pedestal, above the "Common man". I feel that this is not the way to do things, and I would strive to make a better Environment for starting and experienced players as a part of Staff on Meepcraft.

In conclusion, I feel I would be a great addition to the Meepcraft Staff team again, and would make sure to try my hardest at everything I put my mind to. I already know a large amount of the Staff team, and would like to think that I am liked by all. To put everything shortly, I feel I would be a great addition to the Meepcraft Staff team, because I possess a large amount of good qualities that would help me in the job. While being social, I still make time for Meepcraft and am online whenever I can be. Thank you for taking my application into consideration.

As for weaknesses, I don't feel as if I have many. One that stands out however, is one that I have been dealing with all my life, and that is to listen while being spoken to and pay attention. However, as I have said, I have been working on this for a large amount of time, and I feel it is not much of an issue as I am always willing to learn in any way possible.

Flamedemond likes this.
  2. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

First, your application. I love your effort, and the ovreall message you conveyed. You put real life situations together with staff, and spoke for different player groups. Your experience was great, and as staff on MN, you had a lot of work ethic, and a lot of iniative. I'm all for it. +1.

3. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Great application! You were always very complete in your staff duties in the past. +1 for interview

4. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

I love you app, the effort is outstanding. You were wonderful when you were staff :) +1 for interview!!!

Jackl01 likes this.
  5. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Accepted for interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.