1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Speedys Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by speedyjake2003, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

Ign speedyjake2003
    Perm

Blucarnel (sorroy im doing this on my phone)

Ok I didnt understand how much meep mattered to me I know prity much all of meep hate me :( but I got hacked and I promes I wont be the annoying kid evryone hates

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Speedy, this will probably be denied. It has only been there days since you were denied. Every single appeal says the same thing. "If you unban me I'll change!" First of all, you can't change in three days, it takes time. Second of all, you are one of the most annoying people on Meepcraft. We try to be as nice as we can to you and you still disrespect us and mistreat us. I don't think you should be unbanned just yet, and not anytime soon. I want to see you change first. Accepting/denying this appeal is not my decision, but I think you should be banned for a little while. Just take a break and think about what you've done.

3. speedyjake2003

4. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Also a few hours before my ban, you were in shout telling people how amazing you were. I said "yep, except you lie, harass, and just generally annoy everyone." You then started harassing me in msg. You better not throw hate back at me for saying this now, as I do have screenshots that I will post if continued.

mrli1 likes this.
  5. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

As Bob was saying, people need to take breaks. Punishments are meant to make players learn what their mistake was, and correct it, but you don't seem to have. You constantly push the limits; you have to expect a punishment of some form. What should make us think that you are different than before? Actions speak better than words, remember that. Eight bans in a month is great, and it's incredible how you don't listen. It's not my decision either, but usually people wait many weeks or months before learning. Rome wasn't built in a day. Maturity can't be changed in a few days or even weeks, either. 'I promise.' Promises are broken, and are not always true. There are such things as 'false promises.' Personally, just take a while to understand others better, and how what you do might affect them in one way or another.

kwagscraft and CrohnZero like this.
  6. speedyjake2003

Yey I goy active member and 99% of them were ban appeals
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2014 ---
    N I
    NNo I didnt

7. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Gummi goes on, and on, and on, an.. Well you get my drift-- that you are one of the moat despicable people of all time. You stole money from his town bank, griefed his town with eggs, and more. If you have 8 bans this month alone, you probably shouldn't get unbanned.

8. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

It seems my fellow members of staff have pretty much nailed it, all thats missing is the
    Denied.

(for the record please wait at least two weeks before submitting another appeal as all others will be auto-denied much like this one was)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.