1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Speedyjake2003 Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by speedyjake2003, Apr 6, 2014.

1. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Speedyjake2003
    Skype Username: speedyjake2003
    Teamspeak Username: speedyjake2003
    Mic use: Always
    Timezone: UK
    Hours online per weekday: 2-3
    Hours online per weekend: 4-6
    Position Changes: Citizen (premium) to Helper

Introduction:

Hello my name is Jake,
    I love to play football and some other sports I also am a big fan of gaming like call of duty and minecraft is my best game I recently bought a apple mac pro, (that's what I play minecraft on) I have my own server so I am sort of used to the commands but I will need a little help but I am a fast learner, also recently my granddad died and I was very upset about that so I need something to take my mind of things and that is called MeepCraft. I love to help ( I help a bit in /msg but mostly in local chat waiting for a staff member to help them I have dealt with a few things.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    I have been granted the role of admins moderators in many servers over the years but I resigned due to I did not spend much time on there (because I was on meep) I try to help out in /shout but I am not the best type I type slow ish.

I help new people with commands and what to do, where to get stuff from ect. The thing I most help out on it towny commands as someone helped me get to grip with the commands so I am really quit good with commands. I would not do as many modreqs as other staff members but I certenly complete them very well I will help people as much as I can, and helpers main job is helping in /shout and modreqs.

I understand there are very young people on meepcraft age 9-10, and we do not want to be responsible of they swore so I like to chat as clean as possible, I will not abuse my commands though, I can judge the lenth of a ban but I will make sure before doing it, I am great friends with some staff like Bass_Flow and Monkeyhead1999, BooBear1227, MrsMegan and togsthewolfgirl.

I am very happy to mainly moderate and not very often play.

Weaknesses:

I agree my main weakness is my activity but I will inprove that loads, as I have things to do in real life and my mum restricts my computer a bit. Sometimes I can be for ages others I am only allowed 3-4 hours.

I do go on team speak but when I am in a big group of people I do tend to be a bit shy.

Forms activity is a big weakness of mine but as I said erlyer I will inprove that.

I am ok at spelling as you can see in this application (sorry)

Conclusion:

I think I will do well as a staff to help people.

Thanks please accept

-speedyjake2003

2. KaiUsesThis

KaiUsesThis Celebrity Meeper

• Don't see you ingame
    • Seems desperate
    • forum activity not so good
    Sorry, good luck!

3. Klitch

Klitch

Bad ban history.

Doesn't help ig.

Forums and ts activity is low.

Videogames321 likes this.
  4. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Bad application

I have never heard you talk on TS

I've seen you act very immature

If you have your own server, how do we know you'll have time for Meep?

The fact that you are friends with mods does not change anything when it comes to your own moderation abilities.

5. gabe_strikes_

gabe_strikes_ Popular Meeper

~Not good reasons
    ~Bad conclusion
    ~Not 14 - one week ago you told me you were 13 and before that
    you said you were 10.
    ~Bad grammar + spelling (Get an adult to check)
    ~Can't be shy in big groups - part of a helper
    ~Incredibly short Why section - that is not good.

6. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

7. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

Hi I got dared to make a acount saying I was 10 but I swear I am 14

8. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Hey it doesn't matter if you are 10.
    If you are 14 it makes me want to -1 it more. If you are 14, you are VERY immature.
    AND YOUR STILL BANNED

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    BooBear1227 likes this.
  9. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Lmao You are just too rich.
    -1. You griefed my plot yesterday, proving you are a vindictive kid who has nothing better do but slander me because you were uneducated in a sale. When you make a sale, its your job to be informed.
    - Immature
    - Unhelpful
    -Vindictive
    - young

10. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

Well this will be a long one.
    You are not be any means 14, I know this for the 2 reasons you do not sound 14 on ts and you are way to immature for this to be true. Secondly your attitude towards others on ts is horrific.. you constantly harass people, for example today I wanted to go to a separate channel to tell others something and you said "No, i'm going to follow you because I hate you" and continued to follow me. You also join and leave channels very quickly we can here "user joined your channel" "user left your channel" repeatedly just to purposely annoy others.

Now to in-game, as far as activity goes you are okay however when it comes to helping people I never see you do this. Your ban history also isn't very good (you are banned at this point and are still writing a Helper App) this just shows to me that you are not staff potential. Also you said "I got dared to make an account saying I was 10" if you really cared you wouldn't have done this, yet again tells me you dont have the potential. Lastly your forums activity isn't to good but this doesn't matter however your app does matter and I felt it was lacking in information and quite short.

As you can probably tell by now I am a -1

11. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

you are banned
    like seriously you are banned right now

12. Orangefanta1028

Orangefanta1028 Well-Known Meeper

-1 for reasons above plus previous applications have also made me give you a -1

13. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

You're* :p

-1 due to all of the reasons above. Why did you make a helper app while you are still banned?

Neil_WW likes this.
  14. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Hello there. You are most definitely not mature enough to handle this position or higher, and I feel that you are too desperate. For example, the first time you applied you copy pasted jackl's application. You also keep reapplying every 2 weeks, the minumum amount to wait before reapplying. If you are as active as you say you are, how come I never see you talking with others in shout? If you want people to see that you are active on Meepcraft, shout a lot. Because I have rarely seen I you shout, it makes me think that you don't help very much either. I do not have the same time zone as you, but people say you are also extremely rude in Teamspeak. All I see you do on forums is post staff applications, which is a bad thing. I am almost entirely sure you are not 14 years old. I'm much younger than you,yet I feel that even I am more mature. Your ban history is bad, from what I've heard, which makes me believe you cannot enforce the rules, because you are breaking them yourself. Also, why apply when you are banned? You said that your spelling was decent, but it looks horrid. Now the app. The app was not very orderly, and the conclusion was abysmal. Never say something such as this on you app: "thank you for reading this, Please accept." You seem like the types that will most likely abuse power, because you are so desperate and unkind. You have a long way to go, speedyjake. At least try to work on the tips that we give. -1.

15. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-1 Forum activity is low, your app wasn't fine best....and weren't you just recently banned? Good luck though!

16. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

You were just found to be guilty of two counts of towny theft along with all the other things in your ban history ...
    Denied, please reapply when you have demonstrated your ability to not violate server rules for more than a few months.

chaos546 likes this.