1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Speedyjake2003 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by speedyjake2003, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):speedyjake2003
    When you were banned:2-2 half months ago
    Reason: 30 towny teft
    Ban Length:perm
    Staff Member:Bluecarnel
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Hello,
    My account was hacked when I was banned and I know very few of you beleve me but it is true I admit I can get angry and say things I don't mean like I did in teamspeak but I am fighting for my ban I am not going to give up, I am going to attempt to fix the hole I broke (Not litterally) and I will help the server as much as I can, I am sorry it wont happen again (I know I say that alot) I mean it this time because I cant live with out meep I have tryed all servers but none of them are meep, I cant loose meep again, and I promes I won't leave ever get a ban or a kick.

Hope it gets accepted

-Jake

UMADBRO? likes this.
  2. speedyjake2003

I know people like you still hate me but I am trying my hardest to change that as I said in my appeal that not many people beleve that my account was hacked I honestly understand why you don't, I have no way to prove it was other than I know it in my soul.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You also ban evaded. Can you explain to us why you did this?

4. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Speedy, I am going to tell you as I did in your last ban appeal.. You have a tendency to message boobear and myself when you are in-game. On this particular day, within the same time frame, you messaged us both. Similar messages to what you would normally message us. The "I was hacked!" thing no longer works with this evidence. Please try to straighten out your story and try again. You maybe post your new "why" section below.

5. speedyjake2003

Ban evaded ???
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 30, 2014 ---
    Why

I will never harm or do anything bad to the server and refrain myself from getting banned I know a lot of people hate me and I want to put it right to the cominity

Sorry again

Btw I'm on holiday and wifi is awful.

6. DevilSpawn112

Yes. You got on Meep on an alt.

7. speedyjake2003

That was my cousins account and I was just so disparate to see how the server is I suppose you could call it an alt because I have access to that account

8. DevilSpawn112

So why would you log in on another account KNOWING that ban evading is illegal?

9. speedyjake2003

I didn't know it was illigal plus as I said I was desperate to see how the server was I regret going on my cousins account

10. DevilSpawn112

What about the infraction you committed that got you banned in the first place? What do you have to say about that?

SirCallow likes this.
  11. speedyjake2003

I didn't acturally take it my account was hacked btw the person I supposedly stole the money from has been sorted out by our selves and I am forgiven

Cherrykit likes this.
  12. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Because you seem to have the incapability of accepting the fact that what you did was wrong, if not for the towny theft, but for illegally ban evading, I don't see any reason to unban you. Regardless of the 2 weeks, re apply when you learn to take responsibility for your actions. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.