1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Speedscot's Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DragonMaster9240, Nov 15, 2013.

?

Do you think I should be mod>

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonMaster9240

DragonMaster9240 New Meeper

Hello I would like to be helper on your server. Why? I am a good, well-helping player and person. I am sure that you will not believe me, so meet me on the server sometime to see. I use good grammar, so people will always be able to understand what I say, I know some other languages other than English, so if someone not speaking this language shows up and asks for help, I can very easily help and answer them. I have been staff on several servers. I am also cheery and funny. But I know the right and wrong time to use a joke. I also do not laugh directly at people, I don't rage, and I love helping. I hope you consider this. Thank you.

2. DragonMaster9240

DragonMaster9240 New Meeper

I forgot to add this. Not to brag, but I don't brag and I correct my grammar if I spell something wrong.

3. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

TimtheFireLord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.