1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Sorry Guys!!!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ABFForever, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABFForever

ABFForever Active Meeper

ing:Abfforever
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 5, 2014 ---
    why did i got banned: spam X100
    when did i got banned: i dont know
    how did i got banned: spaming
    why i wana get unban: i really want to come again
    plz fuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlrfuzzlr:spam::brb::banghead::arghh:evilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlrevilfuzzlr:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::cigar::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(o_Ofuzzlr:)fuzzlr:bag:fuzzlr:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::snaphappy::inpain::inpain::inpain::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Please... stop with the faces and make a Normal ban appeal..

You are spamming

Toostenheimer and DiamondBoy like this.
  3. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Issued a warning point. Please do not appeal again unless you converse in a normal tone. I understand that you may be young or something, but I'm quite sure you're capable of taking 5 minutes to do this properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.