1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Some HG suggestions

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SX1, Mar 29, 2015.

1. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

1. - Add bows to the chests, the time I played (like 2 hours worth) my brother and I could not find a single bow in a chest. What's the point of the arrows? (Added)

2. -Add saddles, You might be thinking, omg why saddles? Well, actually having a horse is very useful! Tracking players, running away, or even just to look awesome.

3. -Turn off fire spread! You can burn the bridge and be the only one that can get on the ship. EgoRaptorTIPS (A game grumps thing, you wouldn't understand...)
      @Paaaauuuullll had a great Idea to keep it on, but make the ship have a ladder so there is another way to get on.
      (Or just make the top of the bridge as stone)
    4. -Make rabbit soup as rare as a diamond, or less op like in Evolution's thread. (post link after post) Link to original thread by @XxxEvolutionX | http://meepcraft.com/threads/nerf-rabbit-stew-in-hg.43472/#post-453311

5. - Put a crafting table at the spawn point, don't put it in the chest.

6. Add /bal in the lobby, I like to see my balance after winning a couple of games ;)
    Post below what you think! It's a great addition to Meep!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. OhSimple

OhSimple ayyy lmao

All very good suggestions :^)

SX1 likes this.
  3. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Raptor Pro Tips.

I love all of these suggestions except #3. I understand the bridge problem, but when someone is hiding on top of a tree, I like to burn the tree. Maybe add ladders to the sides of the ship instead or some other method of getting up there? HG is my favorite minigame and I'd love for it to get even better.

SX1 likes this.
  4. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Great Idea!, I totally understand about that tree thing (Happened to me before :p)
    Also, I haven't watched that episode in a long time, thought it was egoraptor pro tips, but you're right, I totally remember it as that now xD

Was going to suggest to add custom items (Skaros hoe that deals as much damage as an iron sword. But, then I thought... Baby steps.

Paaaauuuullll likes this.
  5. sharpblades2

sharpblades2 Well-Known Meeper

I like all the ideas. #totallynotbiased

SX1 likes this.
  6. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

1. There are bows
    2. I guess it would be cool, but not really necesary...
    3. +1
    4. I guess that is a good idea.
    5. The current crafting table idea is fine the way it is.
    6. +1

7. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami