1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Some help?

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by xxJ3R3MYxx, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxJ3R3MYxx

xxJ3R3MYxx Popular Meeper

Rank transfer?

Old Account: xj3r3myx
    New Account: xxJ3R3MYxx
    Town: PURE

I contacted Google about my gmail account. They couldn't do much about my account.
    I was on Ts and they said rank transfers happen more often then someone like me would think.
    I'm simply asking for my rank & town back, That's it. Nothing more, Nothing less.
    It only takes a few mins to do what I'm asking for.

So either you help me out or I can contact Paypal send it into clams..

I really enjoy this server as you can tell I payed $320 for this rank to " HELP " you out. Now it's time for
    you to help me out.

HazTheMan99 and Draqq like this.
  2. xxJ3R3MYxx

3. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

You said you didn't spend a single dollar so yeah. Rudeness and ignorance doesn't get you far so that thread may kick you when staff do get to this...

4. xxJ3R3MYxx

My dad's money isn't mine.. Understand?.... Ignorance, that sir is stupid. You can't say, lets say you're house
    if you're name isn't on the Deed, you do not own it. Therefor I haven't spent a dollar of *my money* it was my fathers.
    If you can't understand ownership maybe go read up and stop playing minecraft.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2014 ---
    That's before my dad knew about my Minecraft account... And everything .
    My request is reasonable, If they wish not to help that's fine. Paypal can handle this.

5. xxJ3R3MYxx

I did say my dad bought me my rank... Like I said - DAD - Isn't me. That's what we get for the American education system at its finest.

6. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I'm so, so sorry you had to wait as long as you did for a response to your other thread. :( But this was Cooleysworld's response to you before that thread was archived:

"I recommend you contact Mojang for MineCraft account issues, MeepCrafts policy is we do not transfer ranks"

Somehow, I don't think threatening a chargeback is going to change his mind...

xxJ3R3MYxx likes this.
  7. xxJ3R3MYxx

There not going to talk to me without my ID when you buy it. And it was saved on my google account. Which got hacked and google wont help me. Without more info which I do not have.

8. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I Googled (hah) to find out what Google asks for in order to recover an account... found this walkthrough that may or may not be helpful. http://gmailaccountrecovery.blogspot.com/

I know this is really frustrating for you, and I hate that you've had to deal with being hacked. But ultimately, your account issues are not MeepCraft's responsibility, and being demanding and even threatening toward the server (by saying you will take back your donation) is not going to change that. If an exception is made, it will be because fuzzlr, Onis, or Cooleysworld is choosing to break with their policy (which exists for a reason) to do you a favor.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    buildmaster1000x likes this.
  9. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

By opening a dispute with PayPal you are suggesting breaking the law and engaging in friendly fraud. Due to that, I can not help you with your request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.