1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Snorehax's Official Staff Application Tips And Tricks Guide.

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by 7acespade, Nov 1, 2013.

1. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

After playing on Meepcraft for a decent amount of time, the possibility for joining the staff team always crosses people's minds. However, preparing an application can be troublesome and stressful to some people, and support is often needed. In response, I have created a guide that will surely strengthen your chances of becoming a staff member.

Step One: Am I Up To The Task?
    There are multiple procedures that should be exercised before making an application. You should make sure that you know the server well enough to enforce law. Being known to the community as trustful and dependable is as of equal importance. Before applying, ask yourself these questions.
    • Am I mature enough to behave as a staff member?
    • If any, will some crimes you did in the past ruin people's image of you today?
    • Does the community trust you, and find you capable of doing your duties?
    • Do you plan on abusing your power?
    • Do you have a skype and teamspeak? (This is needed)
    • Am I active on the forms? (Active Member Atleast)
    • Have I played meepcraft for more than a month?

Step Two: Writing The Application.

Make sure to follow the application format, it can be found here: http://meepcraft.com/threads/staff-applications-format-must-be-used.507/.

As of writing your application, I cannot tell you how. I am only capable of showing you where to dig and what to dig for, but the digging, you must do yourself. However, I recommend looking at successful applications and using them to inspire you, when done, see if your application is missing anything.

• Your applications title should be "(Your name)'s Helper Application."
    • Is your application paragraphed correctly?
    • Are spelling errors present in your application?
    • Did you avoid using slang terms?
    • Did your application take 20+ minutes to formulate?
    • Does my application honestly list my strengths and weaknesses?
    In addition to this, I always include an inspiring quote, it helps sum up your application quite nicely. When writing, avoid using the word "Help" a lot, everyone is capable of helping, but what makes you unique and special is what the staff want to hear. Before posting, make sure to catch all spelling mistakes, because editing your application is illegal and will result in an automatic deny.

Best regards,
    Snorehax

Flamedemond likes this.
  2. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Awesome.
    All of this is true. You can't make an app that is completely and utterly bad, no matter how famous you are. I made this mistake before, and put too much overkill into the fact that I had experience. Don't do that!

3. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

We are not looking for staff application guides in this section.

This is moved to the guides section.