1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted SneakyTM

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by SneakyTM, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SneakyTM

SneakyTM New Meeper

Member Name SneakyTM

Additional In Game Names: SneakyTM

When you were banned: 5 minutes ago

Reason for ban: Ads

Ban Length: permanent

Staff member who issued ban: superbros1211

Why we should consider your appeal: because i simply said (these are the EXACT words) "Purple Tink! Im friends with you on mineplex!" i didnt know that simply mentioning another server was a permanent ban, or any ban at all. I didnt say the IP adress or that it was better or anything i said those exact words.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I love your server and want to play it more. Also i have been on it for more than a year
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2015 ---
    I kinda fell like im being ignored seeing that there are comments for the people that made a ban appeal after I did and there are none for mine, plz consider

legendcaleb, 00000, Staraptia and 4 others like this.
  2. 00000

00000 Guest

I don't think there's a single player here who doesn't know what mine plex is

3. weewoozesty

weewoozesty Popular Meeper

What's Mineplex?

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Unbanned, please take care to not mention the names of other servers, as it could be mistaken for attempting to advertise.

superbros1211 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.