1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Slick's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by SJP, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJP

SJP spicy jalapeno pepper Elder

In Game Name: slicknsly
    Teamspeak Username: Slicks
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday/weekend: My actual in-game play time varies on if I'm AFK or not. I've received several complaints about being AFK so I'll try and do a better job of logging out when I'm not available. Actual hours for the summer on both weekdays and weekends are around 10 hours a day. Once school starts I'll only be available for about an hour a weekday during free sessions (Some time around 4-6 PM EST). On weekends it should pretty much the same as my summer hours unless I'm doing non-computer related stuff.

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod? I enjoy helping and fixing things. You'll often find me sitting around or jumping around spawn looking for evil demons attempting to do evil deeds on the server.
    I'm also fairly equipped when it comes to dealing with server issues and have had plenty of previous moderation/administration experience.

Weaknesses: I'm often told that I'm pretty transparent. Most people can understand my intentions without me even saying anything. I find this to be a bit scary on my side. I also don't always go for 110%. In situations where I could be doing even better than awesome, I sit on just awesome.

Conclusion: Although newer to the server as compared to other qualified members who are also applying for a staff rank, I feel as though I've connected just as much to the server as they have. I enjoy playing with the people on the server and talking to member of the community on Teamspeak. I'm glad to have put in a lot of my summer time into this server and I'm prepared to continue to enjoy it while serving the community in ways I couldn't previously.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. kdocherty7

kdocherty7 Guest

Aren't you a tech anyway?
    Anyway, your one of the few staff members i see doing anything, so +1

3. j00mad

j00mad Guest

Aren't you already op'd?
    And you do ban advertisers and kock people like that.

4. jmchugh2014

jmchugh2014 Popular Meeper

+1. I always see him kicking people for caps and other things. He connects to the community via teamspeak. he has the maturity and knowledge to propell himself through staff. He also has op and hasn't made any mistakes. Overall, he deserves a promotion to helper and will obtain experience as he goes.

5. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.