1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Slicknswift's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by SLICKnSWIFT, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLICKnSWIFT

SLICKnSWIFT Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): SLICKnSWIFT
    Date/Time: 3/30/14, 6:48 am
    Reason: Towny Theft - (65k)
    Ban Length: 2 Days
    Staff Member: Langston1209
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I not here to lie and say it was my little brother, or pity you to forgive me but I just would like to apologize for my actions. I should have not of griefed my own citizens, like I literally just got the whole power of assistant thing screwed in my head, and i guess it was just too overwhelming because I could go through everyone's chests and I just got reset so I was craving some items, but I still understand that it is NOT ok to do it at all. To those that I stole from I hope you could forgive me, I will pay back in full for the items I stole, and try to regain the trust of MeepCraft to forgive me, even if it takes time, because "Towny Thief" is a really bad name to be put on top or your head. I most definitely learned my lesson because I never have been banned from MeepCraft and I'm so thankful it was only 2 Days because I've donated a lot to a great server. I'm not sure if its too much to ask but may it only be a 1 Day ban instead of 2? If not its completely fine and I will take my consequence. Thanks for reviewing my ban apology/appeal.

Most Sincerely Sorry,
    SLICKnSWIFT

Klitch likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Thank you for being honest and apologizing, as we greatly appreciate that, but you stole enough to warrant a two day ban. You will have to wait it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.