1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Skyblock warp issue.

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Redstone_124, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Redstone_124

Redstone_124 Popular Meeper

Hello RS_124 here. almost every time that i try to connect to SB i get disconnected due to timeouts. so if perhaps you could adjust the timeout to say 60 sec. instead of 30 that would help. most of the time it only takes 30-35 seconds to load but the server kicks me before then. i know of 2 others at the moment that are having this issue. however not as bad as me...

Sincerely,
    Redstone_124

2. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

correct me if I'm wrong but I d believe that the connection timeout can not be changed. however, you are correct that it takes significantly longer to connect to sb than any of the other bungees connected to meep. if you are having connection issues try disabling server resource packs or changing some of your video settings or installing optifine.

3. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

I have had sb issues before, and this is a well known issue, with my case it's on/off as to whether I can go to sb or not, so i left as a whole, not too sure how to fix it, other than a staff tp you out and wait before going back in

4. Redstone_124

Redstone_124 Popular Meeper

Well isn't that interesting... i have Optifine installed, Have no resource packs. and have a ping less than 100ms to the server. so how can i fix my connection when my connection isn't the problem. and i have the server resource pack set to disabled.

and to Vexmae. i haven't been able to connect to the server to ask a mod to reset my tp request because i keep getting disconnected before anything loads. every once in a while i can connect, but the reason that i get on is to play SB. so kinda irritating. all i am really asking is for the tech to look at updating (without deleting) SB.

Thank you RS_124

5. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

Yeah, everyone loses connections here and there. On good days I'm able to log onto it, even when I last logged off in sb. And some days, whether I logged off in sky block or not, it won't let me in and it'll give me that disconnected page or plugin failure thing. But its sadly something that can't be fixed.

6. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Moved to a pending issue because this is a bug.

7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Fixed, you no longer log back in directly in Skyblock.