1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Skyblock Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by ToonMichaela, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

While I was working on my island with the new 1.8 features i noticed the slimeblocks don't prevent fall damage. I would like to see that changed or to know why this was disabled.

Another suggestion: Disable creeper block damage on skyblock. this should prevent almost all of the griefing on skyblock.

As last I would like to see the command /is togglewarp being fixed. it happends that the warp stays open while it was disabled.

Thank you.
    -EnderGaming24

Splendy likes this.
  2. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

Obviously +1

ToonMichaela likes this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I would post about the slime blocks and /island togglewarp in the bug section, as they seem to be an issue rather than a suggestion.

However, I am -1 on the creeper, because I feel that creepers at the inherent risk of the game, I remember on my old island I spent hours and hours lighting every part of it up to avoid creeper spawning, or rushing to the ocelot egg challenge to get a kitty to protect the island. I don't believe we should wholesale turn them off.

4. ToonMichaela

the point is only to disable block damage. they can still hurt the player or knock the player in the Void but it would also prevent any further Griefing using them. because lets be honest.. you cant track who let the creeper explode...

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

But additionally, having creepers unintentionally (not brought by other players) on the island risks them also blowing parts of it up (not due to other players), and this aspect I view as an inherent challenge in Skyblock.

As far as tracking, we may, or may not have a plugin, or other device, that may, or may not track what some, or all people do in some, or all servers in order to effectively handle issues such as this, or not such as this.

Dockson likes this.
  6. ToonMichaela

hope you know that i know all about this plugin or "Device" so you dont have to be secretive :p (and no I wont tell anyone ;) ) im just trying to prevent griefing as much as possible.

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Absolutely, I think that is certainly a noble thing, but in this case, I think we're taking too much out of the game purely to stop something that may not be a major issue, or otherwise handled easily via another existing, or non-existing method.

8. ToonMichaela

it would be sertanly interesting to see if it is even possibel to fix the warp and look if that can prevent the griefing.

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

That would be my first attempt to solve it, absolutely.

10. ToonMichaela

also as a reminder: you saw what could happen. i would love to see that also being fixed. (ask me about what in convo if you forgot :p)

11. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I'm going to consider the Creeper suggestion Denied, because Deinen pretty much hit it on the nose.

However, instead of moving this to the Denied section, I'm going to move it to Pending in Report a Bug, as the two other things are definitely bugs. Thanks for the report ;)

ToonMichaela likes this.
  12. ToonMichaela

Thank you chaos

chaos546 likes this.