1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: skateboy

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Absolutely, and having children myself, I understand that sometimes kids just do dumb things without thought. We do not want to kick users out from our game permanently, this isn't successful for anyone involved. But we must know that the user can come back and play productively, and following our rules.

Do you have skype? If so, my skype name is "Deinen"

If not my email is [email protected], and I will talk with the other staff and see if we can extend him one last chance, but he has to know, we cannot allow him to come back and keep doing the same things, we'll have to remove him off the server again, which we dislike as well. :)

waap400, 00000, cooey and 3 others like this.
  2. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Meeper

I have communicated with Deinen via email. Below is the conversation. Is there anything else I need to do?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Re: Meepcraft Ban

Absolutely, I apologize for the delay in response, I hadn't noticed the message. I am going to talk with an admin about the account and see what can be done. :)

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:24 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Deinen,
    I appreciate you considering giving my son another chance. He has a few real life friends on the server that he loves to play with and misses that opportunity. I haven't used skype in a while since I had a netbook a few years back. I used it to talk with my nephew when he was over in Iraq during the war effort. Anyway, I'm kind of embarrassed about the whole thing since I was a bit bothered about the ban after I donated for his rank until I saw his history and then felt the opposite. Then I was mad at myself that I did that; I feel more comfortable with the email at this point. I will explain to him that the staff will determine his outcome and if he gets back on, he won't get any more chances after this. I think I'm going to keep him off for a while longer to make a point even though you may open up his account. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do or someone else to communicate with about this matter.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.

6/11/2015
    Good evening Deinen,
    I just looked at the "Skateboy" posting and did not see any info on denied or accepted. Do I keep posting on that or wait for a response? Please advise. Thanks .... no rush hes not allowed on for another week if accepted, but I don't want to forget about this and have this fall off the radar and start all over again.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Sent you a conversation with a couple examples.