1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Showing server ban details

1. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

? ? ?
    1. What if the player doesn't have those?
    2. What if you don't know the players username on those?
    3. What if you have hired someone to do a job and they're banned but you don't know if it's 30 minutes or perm?
    4. What if someone owes you money and they're banned but you don't know if it's 30 minutes or perm?
    5. What if you owe someone money and they're banned but you don't know if it's 30 minutes or perm?
    6. What if you need to talk to someone and they're banned but you don't know if it's 30 minutes or perm?
    Sorry yes I'll just count down the days on my calendar hoping that my friend who I have no way to contact because I don't have their details and sadly I can't afford a private detective. Or I guess I'll just have to bug staff until they tell me instead of there being a way for me not to check what they did, I don't care tbh, but for there to be a way to see how long they're banned for.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Its private info.
    You have no need for this info.
    If you want to be a part of the ban process, become a staff member.

3. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Hello, I'm going to deny this because it has been suggested many times in the past and has been denied because 1) A ban occurs between them and the staff member, not them and the entire server. People who are involved in a case with a ban are able to access this information if needed. 2) You can simply ask them about their ban through another media gateway. Typically you'd do this if they are your friend. Otherwise it's none of your buisness. 3) It causes spam! Pretty self explanatory. New people are repelled when they come online and see people getting banned. It's not welcoming whatsoever.

Thanks for the suggestion and have a nice day.

4. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I liked it when onis didn't care and always banned for "unspecified"

5. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Shouldn't staff try to be as transparent as they can? I understand that staff run the server but as a community I'd like a little bit of privilege, since the community is what dictates the way the server is run by staff. I'd also like to know who got ban for certain things, for example if someone gets banned for towny theft I know I ought not give them a trusted towny position as soon as they unban. I'd also like to know if my friend is 30 minute banned or perm banned. Also @Muunkee, not everyone gives out their social details, my only way to contact someone might be through meep, even if I'm a close friend

6. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I like them being private. I didn't want to see this in chat every 30 minutes:
    L O L
    gg
    LMAO
    G G
    OMFG
    GG
    gg
    LoL
    xD
    lol
    WOW
    L O L
    GGGGGG
    Lmao banned xD xD xD xD xD xD
    gg
    l 0 lol xD
    OmG gg
    S T O P S P A M M I N G .
    lol gg

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

*ahem*
    Skype.
    Forums.
    Teamspeak.
    Steam.
    General social media accounts(facebook etc)
    kik
    various games on your phone
    other games
    manymanymanymanymanymany other ways
    wait til player is unbanned and ask. if player is banned longer than a week it's perm, and that narrows it down to basically hacking, exploiting or extreme toxicity.

8. Blendyz

Blendyz Hipster for Life ♥

Then just a while back in a suggestion you said this:
    Oh, how people change their minds so fast.