1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Should I Be Apart Of Staff?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by llcoolgabe, May 25, 2014.

?

Should I be A mod

1. No

100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llcoolgabe

llcoolgabe New Meeper

In Game Name: GabeD830
    Skype (Yes/No:yes
    Teamspeak Username: llcoolgabe
    Mic use:Skype
    Timezone:1:00pm to 3:00 or 4:00
    Hours online per weekday:3 to 4 hours
    Hours online per weekend:5 to 6 hours a day
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod)

Introduction:Well I would like to tell you a little bit about myself So First I will tell you i am helpful I am not lieing I love helping its apart of my good nature I like seeing people smiling or saying thank you. It makes me feel good inside to were I just wanna keep getting this feeling. Also I am not shy like I will help a complete stranger on the street if I wanted too like I said I really would be that helpful. I am also pretty good at getting along with people. one of my best freinds is someone i ment on the street while we were walking and we passed and I said hi and he tripped and i helped him up and we started being freinds. Also I <3 MC it's all I do when I get home from school. If i am not on MC i am doing school work or being grounded or at my reletives house. I rarelly get grounded soo I am on alot. I also Like the server by the design like the detail in the texture pack.

Why you should be Helper/Mod :Well Because I like helping people Like I said I would help a man on the street if he really needed it. I would love to join the servers loving comunity and the bond of Mc players in all diferant states. I also Like to welcome people that join because sometimes they say thank you and that makes me happy but I don't need A smile or a thank you to make me happy. What makes me happy is helping other people with no reward at all so they can feel safe and conferted on Mc. Also I will disiplin if they spam or be racius or swear or treat players meanly.

Weaknesses:Well I am not the best builder but i am not the worst eather so i am not that good but that does not mean i am bad at mc. I am not so good with people being mean to other people it makes me angry so when I try to stop it and they don't stop it will probably get me angry. But I know to tell higher staff like if i am a helper I should tell a moderater.

Conclusion:In conclusion I Told you some of my personal info and my weakness and why you should make me apart of staff and I did a good intruduction and conclusion in my opinion so your choice :)

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

activity issues
    building is not a weakness
    VERY short app
    We already know you want to help, so don't say that in the 'why'
    You left out position change, which would be cit > helper

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied, your last application was denied today. Please wait two weeks before reapply, and follow the suggestions given to you here and on your last application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.