1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Shepherdthree's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by shepherdthree, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shepherdthree

shepherdthree Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): shepherdthree
    Date/Time: 4/16/2014 1436 EST
    Reason: Macroing
    Ban Length: does not say
    Staff Member: Oroperion
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I had my left mouse button held down by a object while I was outside doing some yard work.
    So I could get cobblestone. Just as I got back in to the house I and was sitting down I had been banned. I did not know that using a object to hold down my mouse button was against the rules. This is the only time I have been in trouble with the staff. The message does not say how long I am Banned for so I am thinking it is a perm. Also there is other family members at my house that do play Meepcraft and I do not want them to get banned for my mistake.

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

That is illegal. It is a macro, and therefore against the rules.

JaMiiE_Londors likes this.
  3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Here is my proof. I hope you like... Bob Seger.

JaMiiE_Londors likes this.
  4. shepherdthree

I do not deny I was link sitting with an item on my mouse while I was doing things outside. I did not know this was Illegal and will not do this again if I am unbanned.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 16, 2014 ---
    Until Monday this was not a Bannable offence I have looked at other posts and other areas in the Forums including the Rules Section and found only one from Meepstats under the Update forum that was about auto-fishing and that was posted Monday the 14th.
    All the other players I have seen that have been banned are by people using auto fishing farms not cobblestone generators. If I am unbanned I will not link sit with my mouse button being held down any more. With this being a new rule for the server it would also be nice to have updated the Rules Section in the forums. Holding down a mouse button is not a glitch in the game it is a basic function of the game.

5. shepherdthree

Jamie_Londors only staff and the player requesting a ban appeal are suppose to post in this forum

6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hello shepherdthree, I have reduced your ban for a total of 7 days. Please keep in mind that using weights or any "outside" source (besides you physically playing) to play the game for you is illegal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.