1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

shayashguy247's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by shayashguy247, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shayashguy247

shayashguy247 Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: shayashguy247
    Skype Username: shayashyguy247
    Teamspeak Username: shayashguy247
    Mic use:always on
    Timezone:pacific, SanFrancisco time
    Hours online per weekday:3-5 hours
    Hours online per weekend:3-7 hours
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod) Ultimate to Helper.
    Introduction: Hello my name is Shaya. I started playing minecraft early 2011. I found the vast quantity of things to do very interesting. Everytime I got bored there would be something else to do or discover. Currently I am in Middle school and I am going to high school, and since my last helper application I belived that I have matured much more. After playing minecraft for the long time I did I learnned that two things catched my eye. The multitude of redstone contraption you can build with using simple materials amazes me. Also I really love building for when you build you may show the world your uniqueness and creativeness. Also after playing on Meepcraft for a long time I learnned that a good spot for people to locate me in should be helper. When helping people I make sure people understand the situtation and what to do about it.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? the reasons why I should become a Helper may be summed up to a few. Iv'e been told by many people and staff that my maturity has improved by an outstanding amount. Whenever someone is in need of assistance I try to help them and tell them the answer if I know it. I also know most of the server commands, for I have been playing alot, and I own a town so I know a most of the towny commands. I have tried to become Helper many times, and I never gave up which shows I will not give up in most situations. I am very good at making quick and sharp decisions during situations that require minimal time. When I help I try to be as kind as I can be ensuring that neither the person im helping gets angry. To sum it up I am very persistent and I have many viatl points of why I would make a great Helper .

Weaknesses: Whenever People can not take responsibility over there own actions or mistakes and they blame it on me I may get mad. If im trying to talk or help someone and they have an attitude, with an impolite tone then I will also get mad. I also dislike whenver people hold grudges on me or my friend on Meep, because it makes everyone sad and it sometimes effects Me

Conclusion: I belive that minecraft is a very fun and entertaining game, but I think Meepcraft is better. I fell as if Im ready to take on the role of a helper, and try to reach out to those people who are in need of assistance. I know I have tried before, but this time I feel as if I am ready to take on the role as a staff member and help the Meepcraft community.

2. shayashguy247

shayashguy247 Well-Known Meeper

The tongue face should be Pacific I do not know why it did that.

3. boss711

boss711 Meeper

After i read this a couple of times i believe that shayashguy247 would derserve to have a valdiation for helper +1

4. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Nice alt. I don't think that anyone would be eagerly refreshing the staff recruitment forums just to say that, within 5 minutes.

Also, who are you? You're virtually unknown, you've posting nothing but staff applications for the last...

erm...

5 months?

That's all I've ever seen from you. Honestly, I also don't think you have the maturity required for a staff position here.

Also, large chunks of letters with no gaps whatsoever makes my eyes hurt. And, if you truly wanted a staff position, you wouldn't just post a staff application, and be like, "errr yolo if this gets accepted yey if not bleh". You need to increase your forum activity as well as making sure that you help more often in shout, and talk with the community; don't worry, they don't bite, well, most of the time.

Also, I suggest to do this constantly. Not just and on and off thing just to impress people. Not just once in a while before applying for staff. Because people who just apply and start to be helpful AFTER they apply are really disgusting. "Oh I'm gonna be more helpful to get staff".

So please don't do that.

That attitude is simply sickening.

Edit: Not to mention, my critique is almost 3/4 the size of your application. It was rather lacking, in many ways.

5. Klitch

Klitch

-1 App was fine, forums activity could be better, you are known to be extremely immature ig. I don't see you help in /shout

6. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

-Never Seen you before.
    -App was short.
    -Grammar and Spelling was AWFUL
    -You're known to be Immature
    -Forums activity is bad.

7. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Sorry, the app was under par, and you need to work on forum activity.
    Its a -1 for me. Gl in the future!

8. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

You hugely immature it's ridiculous.
    Also the app was lackluster and your Ts activity is somewhat dead

9. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

Congrats! You didn't post a staff app for more than a month!
    I don't know why you post apps so much, and on every single one of your apps, boss always seems to be the first to post! :O
    -Immature
    -Fourm activity is terrible
    -Has an app bot (lol)

Klitch and Mylucky7 like this.
  10. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

-1 Immature.

11. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

You are really immature,
    you don't seem to have any intelligence,
    I really don't want to see you as staff

Attached Files:

12. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Way too immature.

13. ShadowLiran/Liran2207

ShadowLiran/Liran2207 Guest

Just to start off, I know both Shayashguy247 and Boss711. They are not the same person.

Second of all, I give this app a +/- 0 since:

-You are extremely active
    -I see you help people (not so much in /shout though)

-Your forum activity is a bit low
    -You need to be active on Team Speak, which is manditory
    -You need to be involved in the community more

Good luck in the future and may the odds ever be in your favor.

14. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Bias much?

In my entire Meep experience, I have almost never seen him in shout. Never seen him helping. At all.

Not only, the points I've mentioned earlier,

• Forums activity is bad.
    • Posts nothing but staff applications (IMO)
    • Not helpful in shout.
    • Never talks in shout.
    • Never before seen, the (not so) great and (not so) mighty Shayashguy!
    @ShadowLiran/Liran2207

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    Telinus likes this.
  15. ShadowLiran/Liran2207

ShadowLiran/Liran2207 Guest

How so?
    I am with him a lot, so I am aware of who he helps and when he helps in local chat.
    And, he is extremely active, it is not a lie.

16. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Bias /=/ knowing someone for a long time and having a fully formed opinion on someone

You're basing this whole argument here on NOT seeing him, did it occur to you that if you actually had a conversation with him you may just like him

I for one have had no interactions with you, so +/-0 for now

2klassy likes this.
  17. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I thought you were the DC. Change your pic imposter.

18. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

You are an impulsive liar. You've broken more than a few rules but I could never be fast enough to get screenshots. Maturity needs improvement man.

19. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

The app was average. Recently you have seemed a tad nicer but the immaturity has been too high. please improve this. -1 at this time

20. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Maybe some more time in shout getting to know the community as a whole and getting a bit better known yourself would be good for you. Maybe try helping other players with their questions.. This application is denied at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.