1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Shad0wblizzard Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ShadowBlizzard, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treehugger_Bill

Treehugger_Bill Popular Meeper

+/-
    Your app was good, but I haven't seen much of you in-game. You should also work on ts activity, as it is used for staff meetings. GL

ShadowBlizzard likes this.
  2. Johny0206

Johny0206 Popular Meeper

horrible guy and very mean.

3. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Wow....The app just wowed me :p After reading some of these other ones ;) You seem very mature and capable of being staff. You have experience and seem like a person who won't get frustrated easily. I'd like to see how you would hope up in a interview :) +1 for me! Good luck!!

4. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

-1, your weaknesses are very major, the forums and teamspeak are big part of the community. Also, try to be more active in shout. Though we are in different timezones, I hardly ever see you at all.

5. iiwars

iiwars Celebrity Meeper

I am on very seldomly and i see him on every time I'm on. I don't know what all you other people are doing to not notice him. One thing that makes it hard to recognize him is that a random lizz picture pops up in between his name on the forums when he says it. I give him a +1 for maturity and being active, I wouldn't know about teamspeak since recently my headset broke.

6. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

This application has been accepted, we look forward to interviewing you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.