1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Shad0wblizzard Application

1. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

This application has been accepted, we look forward to interviewing you!

2. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: Shad0wBlizzard
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes (AlexCast001)
    Teamspeak Username: ShadowBlizzard
    Mic use: Mostly
    Timezone: -8:00 (Pacific Coast Time)
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 3-6
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod)
    VIP to Helper

Introduction:
    Hi, I'm Alex. I'm into sports and friends. I'm an incoming sophomore to a tech school, and I engage in all different types of activities. My habits consist of baking, running/biking, and chillaxing. I am active on social medias and an active netflix watcher. I am Mexican yet born in America, and I have lived here ever since. I speak 2 languages, one being English and the other being Spanish. I play guitar and piano, and have received the fastest typer award during Freshman year. I joined Meepcraft in April 2014, yes I know a bit soon, yet I have enjoyed most moments since. I've came to familiarize myself with new types of people, and all types of players around the server.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    Experience: I've been staffed on a number of servers before. One main server was with an average of 300 or so players as well. During my staffing on that server, I was staffed for a good 5 months before they shut down. On other servers, they were small yet I was trusted enough with Mod or Admin. This should help me with Meepcraft as it gives me a knowledge on the commands and what should be used in what time. Last summer, I was a camp counselor at a local camp. I basically had to overlook all the children who ranged from 3rd graders to 8th graders. It was great experience on helping others even with the simplest of things. I was able to guide them through a summer full of fun while keeping them safe!

Work Ethic: When it comes to getting work done, I try to finish it as soon as I can and put it in my priorities. I try to finish my Staff Work right away, once the task is assigned. If I get started on say a mod-req, I hope to be there until the work is finished and everyone is satisfied with the results of it. If it is filed in the middle of something, I will try to finish what is possible or put it aside to give them the attention they need.

Dedication: When it comes to dedication, I'll be the one who stays until the end. Even if Meep has its ups and downs, I intend to stay with it as long as I can. I've played for since April 2014, and I've only taken a consecutive break of 1 week (due to irl things.) On a regular day, I'll log in for a good hour or 3 and I'll do the best I can do while I am online. If I cannot access, I open up the MineChat app and at least discuss from on the topic.

Involvement: I feel like this affects how players are seen, and if you were to look at my ban history, it would be completely clean. I've never been kicked or tempbanned for breaking a rule, EVER. I also partake in many minigames or parties server wide when invited, and cooperate with as many people as I can while working toward a job or such.

Other Good Qualities:
    Helping
    : A good quality any person can have is the ability to help. Even when not on meep, I'll help other players on virtual games or people in real life. After all, why should we limit our good qualities to a screen? I usually help if someone on for say League asks "oh how do I <action> and I'll help them by answering them! My main form of helping is in shout, or /msg.
    Patience: I've been in many many situations where I'm surrounded by completely immature kids. I'm very patient around others, and you'll see me rarely lose my temper or rage at someone unless it's gotten to a big problem.

Weaknesses:
    Teamspeak/Forums: I'll come clean to this, I completely suck at checking forums and going on Teamspeak. However, it is something I am trying to improve on. On forums, I am trying to find more times when I can comment, although the only thing that's been holding me back is that I don't want to be the type of person where they're everywhere you look, and post annoying and unnecessary comments on posts. For TS, I am trying to get more into talking and getting out of my shyness.

Activity
    : Occasionally I might need to go in a quick moment, and the time that I'll be away is undetermined.
    In game, I try to shout whenever I see an opportunity to, although I don't see many opportunities.

School: Once summer break ends, I'll return to school and perhaps have less time to get on Meep. I plan to resolve this once the times comes closer, and I hope I can balance out the amount of homework with the dedication to Meep.

Conclusion:
    I feel like adding me to the staff team would benefit greatly, as there are times when you wait 30 minutes for a modreq, and by involving another efficient worker onto the team who is very knowledgable, the whole server could operate easier and better. Whether I've been accepted or not, it would mean a lot if you would take a moment to leave some comments on what you actually think and on what I could improve on, it would be very appreciated.