1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Shad0wblizzard Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ShadowBlizzard, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: Shad0wBlizzard
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes (AlexCast001)
    Teamspeak Username: ShadowBlizzard
    Mic use: Mostly
    Timezone: -8:00 (Pacific Coast Time)
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 3-6
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod)
    VIP to Helper

Introduction:
    Hi, I'm Alex. I'm into sports and friends. I'm an incoming sophomore to a tech school, and I engage in all different types of activities. My habits consist of baking, running/biking, and chillaxing. I am active on social medias and an active netflix watcher. I am Mexican yet born in America, and I have lived here ever since. I speak 2 languages, one being English and the other being Spanish. I play guitar and piano, and have received the fastest typer award during Freshman year. I joined Meepcraft in April 2014, yes I know a bit soon, yet I have enjoyed most moments since. I've came to familiarize myself with new types of people, and all types of players around the server.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    Experience: I've been staffed on a number of servers before. One main server was with an average of 300 or so players as well. During my staffing on that server, I was staffed for a good 5 months before they shut down. On other servers, they were small yet I was trusted enough with Mod or Admin. This should help me with Meepcraft as it gives me a knowledge on the commands and what should be used in what time. Last summer, I was a camp counselor at a local camp. I basically had to overlook all the children who ranged from 3rd graders to 8th graders. It was great experience on helping others even with the simplest of things. I was able to guide them through a summer full of fun while keeping them safe!

Work Ethic: When it comes to getting work done, I try to finish it as soon as I can and put it in my priorities. I try to finish my Staff Work right away, once the task is assigned. If I get started on say a mod-req, I hope to be there until the work is finished and everyone is satisfied with the results of it. If it is filed in the middle of something, I will try to finish what is possible or put it aside to give them the attention they need.

Dedication: When it comes to dedication, I'll be the one who stays until the end. Even if Meep has its ups and downs, I intend to stay with it as long as I can. I've played for since April 2014, and I've only taken a consecutive break of 1 week (due to irl things.) On a regular day, I'll log in for a good hour or 3 and I'll do the best I can do while I am online. If I cannot access, I open up the MineChat app and at least discuss from on the topic.

Involvement: I feel like this affects how players are seen, and if you were to look at my ban history, it would be completely clean. I've never been kicked or tempbanned for breaking a rule, EVER. I also partake in many minigames or parties server wide when invited, and cooperate with as many people as I can while working toward a job or such.

Other Good Qualities:
    Helping
    : A good quality any person can have is the ability to help. Even when not on meep, I'll help other players on virtual games or people in real life. After all, why should we limit our good qualities to a screen? I usually help if someone on for say League asks "oh how do I <action> and I'll help them by answering them! My main form of helping is in shout, or /msg.
    Patience: I've been in many many situations where I'm surrounded by completely immature kids. I'm very patient around others, and you'll see me rarely lose my temper or rage at someone unless it's gotten to a big problem.

Weaknesses:
    Teamspeak/Forums: I'll come clean to this, I completely suck at checking forums and going on Teamspeak. However, it is something I am trying to improve on. On forums, I am trying to find more times when I can comment, although the only thing that's been holding me back is that I don't want to be the type of person where they're everywhere you look, and post annoying and unnecessary comments on posts. For TS, I am trying to get more into talking and getting out of my shyness.

Activity
    : Occasionally I might need to go in a quick moment, and the time that I'll be away is undetermined.
    In game, I try to shout whenever I see an opportunity to, although I don't see many opportunities.

School: Once summer break ends, I'll return to school and perhaps have less time to get on Meep. I plan to resolve this once the times comes closer, and I hope I can balance out the amount of homework with the dedication to Meep.

Conclusion:
    I feel like adding me to the staff team would benefit greatly, as there are times when you wait 30 minutes for a modreq, and by involving another efficient worker onto the team who is very knowledgable, the whole server could operate easier and better. Whether I've been accepted or not, it would mean a lot if you would take a moment to leave some comments on what you actually think and on what I could improve on, it would be very appreciated.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

+1. We have the same name. Omg.

For a real response. the app was a good length, and was a good app in general. I would like to see you on TS and forums more like you said in your weaknesses, but I thing your shout activity is alright.
    +/- (real vote) Good luck!

ShadowBlizzard likes this.
  3. pizzafest

pizzafest Popular Meeper

-1 sorry never seen u in meep but i hope u get it and goodluck

4. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

-1 sorry never seen you on in game and teamspeak.
    Can't trust that I don't know who it is

5. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

Yay!
    +forums active
    +TS active
    +chat active
    +I see u helping
    +mature
    +helped me today! <3
    +mah bby
    +but in all seriousness I think you would be a great staff member.

+1

Belle_22, Jiltism and ShadowBlizzard like this.
  6. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

I don't know you, but I do like your App a lot.

I honestly looked in your app for a good 5 minutes or so trying to find something wrong, so props to you.

+You have the time
    +You have the motivation
    +You have the experience

+.5, I want to see more of you. If I see you enough, I'd definitely +1 you.

7. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+1 for le reasons above!

8. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

-activity (from my POV)
    +helpful

+/-

9. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

Trustworthy :)

10. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    I really enjoyed your app but, your weaknesses is activity on all aspects of the server and that is worrying.

11. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I'm gonna say +1. :) I've seen kindness and helpfulness from you, and you seem knowledgeable about the server. BUT I really think you need to up your activity level, in-game somewhat and especially on the forums. (You can start doing this now, while your app is up!) You do seem relatively active in Suggestions and Staff Recruitment, though, which is a good sign. Good luck!

12. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    Mature, friendly, app was great, (Cant say TS because i'm never on)

I would like to see you in game and on the forums more! :)

13. _socceris4me_

_socceris4me_ Well-Known Meeper

14. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

-1 seen you hacking once in KitPvp

15. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

I'm so excited you've applied :D

+1 from me
    From Day 1, the first time I met you, you were nothing but respectful, polite, understanding, and kind.
    You have yet to disappoint me in that.
    I would love to have you as part of the staff team.
    I know you are very active in game (and teamspeak more recently, I see you most times I go on), even if you don't shout much.

Eeeee!! Good luck!! :D

16. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

+1 for the sake of the server

17. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

+0 dont see much of you but you seem like a good lad.

18. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

Idk this is actually the first time I've heard of you but you had an amazing app. Gj :)

19. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

+.5
    +Teamspeak, activity is pretty well,
    +In game, Helpful, Activeish, not too helpful
    -forums, dont see you on forums too much maybe work on that

20. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the first people to have interacted with you on Meep. You were always extremely polite to me, and truly one of the most mature people I've met. This proves that your personality in general is perfect; even when you didn't have to be, or weren't trying for Helper, you were a pleasant person.

I do actually see you in game quite often, so thats always a plus. You are very friendly to everyone in the community, as soon as you meet them.

I would love to have you in interview, +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.