1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Several Hunger Games Bugs

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by hockeygoalie7800, Jun 17, 2015.

1. hockeygoalie7800

hockeygoalie7800 Popular Meeper

Bug: Several Hunger Games Bugs

IGN: hockeygoalie7800

Date of Bug: 6/17/13

Summary of Bug: There are a couple of bugs in Hunger Games that are causing the game to be annoying at points. The soups don't work properly; the soups sometimes give another free soup when you use it, so you can use a ton of soups and have an almost infinite health. Also, if everyone but one person leaves, then the person that is left wins automatically and gets the meeble prize; it doesn't really seem fair to give them meebles for literally nothing. Also, I've had several times where I die at like 6 hearts when someone hits me (I've had 5 hearts before and someone killed me with a fishing rod). I don't really know why this is happening though.

Evidence of Bug: None

Additional information: None

metr0n0me likes this.
  2. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

None of these thing should be fixed. It is how the meep hunger games is original and created.

3. hockeygoalie7800

hockeygoalie7800 Popular Meeper

So dying with half health left (when you can take 3 or 4 more hits), getting unlimited healing soups, and giving meebles to people that do nothing is part of the game...?

metr0n0me likes this.
  4. Acceleradiance

Acceleradiance Celebrity Meeper

I understand that the soups are a problem, but there is nothing wrong with winning while doing nothing. It's just standard rules that if every other person gets disqualified or quits, they win by default. As for the last problem, you probably just lagged or exaggerated.

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hunger Games stability is pending.