1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Server Downtime - 1/1/17

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Klitch, Jan 1, 2017.

1. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

... U didnt know it was blacklisted?

2. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

To everyone saying you have nothing else to do than just sit and wait for this server to get back up, then you have absolutely no life... go outside and get some REAL friends.

3. Klitch

Klitch

Chill bro, people find a lot of safety and peace in Meepcraft. Who are you to judge, as you post on a forum for a minecraft server?

Muunkee, BooBear1227, Pmx728 and 5 others like this.
  4. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

I'm just stating that it's sad people rely on a minecraft server to run their lives. Ridiculous

5. Klitch

Klitch

I don't anyone here has ever said that Meepcraft runs their lives. Just because it may be someone's favorite passtime doesn't mean in the slightest that they don't have lives. For example, Meepcraft is one of my favorite passtimes, but I am a photo editor for yearbook, go to the gym, play music, and much more. Yet, despite the fact that I do all of these things regularly, I am still bored because the server is down.

Muunkee, Pmx728, metr0n0me and 6 others like this.
  6. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

Sure, some people have hobbies but most if Meeps' community is 15 and under, I don't want to call anyone out specifically, but I see people posting "I'm so bored idk what to do" on this thread, who whenever I log on is still on a few hours after I log off, this is no coincidence, happens most of the time with the same people.

7. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

Its a hobby people enjoy. We are doing other stuff then sitting around waiting yknow.

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. tornado307

tornado307 Popular Meeper

Also klitch what about if people's towns run out of money during the blacklist? Most people don't put a lot of money in there bank at a time.

9. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

@Klitch

Klitch likes this.
  10. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

It's not that people dont have anything else to do (usually) it's because when you sit down at your computer and you're like "oh yeah, time to get on meep" and it's down, it kinda ruins your plans, then you're angry cause it's all you wanted to do; it's not necessarily the only thing you do.

11. Klitch

Klitch

At the moment, that shouldn't be a concern.

12. tornado307

Ok but if that happens will fuzzlr rollback the server

13. Klitch

Klitch

Nothing has been decided yet. Please be patient.

Pmx728 likes this.
  14. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

I would assume that it is shut off or in the event there is issues, a rollback to when this started would occur.

Klitch likes this.
  15. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

Factor in home life and room for mental illness/disorders. If a child's parents let them play on a computer, and they don't let the kid go outside/hang out with specific friends/hang out with friends/etc, can you really make fun of them and say that they
    ?

When I was younger my mom was never home, so I was always inside on my PC. I didn't hang out with friends, but I found things that made me happy and feel safe, since being home with a sibling who's 14 at the age of 8-10 is pretty scary for some

16. tornado307

When they added gamma my town died because meep was down for 3 days and they never got it back. Actually 3 of my towns died (I have 2 accounts 2 on each). They also assured me that it would not kill my towns. Why do I believe it now?

Btw I told everyone that meep was just making mojang mad when we brought ult back and all the perks.

17. TheHeadHunter1

TheHeadHunter1 Popular Meeper

No sign of the server being back up? ):

18. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

I like how Igwampa insults the people who buy from his shop

19. RexMan7

RexMan7 Meeper

Ikr I'm waiting too

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

20. tornado307

lol look at meep. It said we are currently doing unexpected maintenance but when you join it says we are currently performing scheduled maintenance.